Candidate

You must log in to a valid EVE Online account in order to endorse or vote for candidates.

Lorelei Ierendi

Is there room for a High Sec candidate on the CSM? Someone that has the well-being of the multitude of High Sec pilots at heart? Check out my seldomly used blog (link provided) for links to my campaign threads and current information... once things get rolling!

I would like there to be a "High Sec" platform, for a candidate for the CSM. If no one else can step up to the plate, then I will. If someone else wants to run for CSM for the benefit of High Sec gameplay, then I am happy to step down and support them... if they can do a better job.

The problem with High Sec space is that the players there are all independent. There is no feeling of "we". This lack of "we" is a problem. The lack of "we all stand together" is a problem. The "apathy of the carebear" is a problem...

One of the problems I have faced running for the CSM is that lots of people do not "get" what it is.

Some things that are important to me:

1) New Player Experience.

2) Continually looking at the balance of PVP, PVE and passive income (risk vs reward) in High Sec. With each campaigning season I see things tipping more in favor of ganking!

3) Changes to player corporations, and opportunities to get social with other players online and in space.

VOTE FOR ME! VOTE FOR ANYONE! PLEASE JUST VOTE!

View all candidates

Are you sure you want to endorse this candidate?

Are you sure you want to withdraw your endorsement?