Rules of conduct for the public test servers
The two public test servers for EVE Online are Singularity and Duality. The former is more regularly accessible, while Duality is only opened for announced events . The focal point for player gathering on Singularity is 6-CZ49 and it's neighbor system PVH8-0.
Please note: Keep in mind that the primary purpose of Singularity and Duality is testing upcoming features and changes.
Below are the official rules concerning the test servers.
- No interfering with CCP, volunteer or player testing.
- Combat by consent only, except in the designated combat systems (6-CZ49 and PVH8-0, only on Singularity).
- Do not ask CCP Devs, GMs or volunteers for skills, ships or items.
- No mass-dropping of items in space (structures, warp bubbles, shuttles, POS modules etc). This can affect server stability and performance.
- Do not make mass market purchases. This can affect server stability and performance and will hinder other people's testing. Buy only what you need.
- Do not mass refine large numbers of ships or items. This can affect server stability and performance.
- Keep Local Communications in English. As with the forums, it is the common language for the test server.
- Selling items on the Test server for ISK on TQ is not allowed.
- No politics on the test server. Leave your Tranquility conflicts behind when you log on the test server.
- The rules of conduct for the Tranquility server apply on the test servers as well (no offensive language, harassment etc).
Combat systems (6-CZ49, PVH8-0) specific additional rules
- No fighting or other aggressive actions within 500km of the station and gates (no targeted or AoE warp inhibiting modules).
- No capitals in PVH8-0. The system is cyno jammed and found capitals will be moved to 6-CZ49 or destroyed.
Rules concerning Sovereignty, Structures, and Conquerable Stations
- The first person to claim sovereignty in an unclaimed system is entitled to hold sovereignty in that system until such time as the claim becomes invalid.
- Exceptions from the above rule: If the sovereignty claiming is done with malicious intent, i.e. to disrupt other players' testing, the right to sovereignty is void.
- Claiming or challenging sovereignty in a system already claimed by another alliance is not allowed without consent.
- If a player gains ownership of a conquerable station or outposts he/she must NOT restrict access to that station and the station services in any way.
- The rule concerning non-consensual combat includes all structures (including POS and Upwell structures). Do not attack structures without permission from the owner!
- Breach of the rules may result in disciplinary actions up to (perma-)banning from the test server (including alt accounts).
- Disciplinary actions are non-negotiable.