News Channels

Game World News rss

Empress Catiz I Revokes Heideran Decree and Announces Sweeping Territorial and Military Reorganization

By Lina Ambre

Dam-Torsad, Amarr Prime – In the course of a wide-ranging "Address to the Faithful" on the occasion of the third anniversary of her coronation, Empress Catiz I has declared an end to the so-called "Heideran Decree" and ordered a rearrangement of the "territorial and military fiefs overseen by the Royal Houses of the Privy Council". The Heideran Decree was a ruling in YC105 by Emperor Heideran VII that limited military forces in space to the Imperial Navy.

Read full post

Galactic Hour News Roundup: Jubilation and Strife Edition

By Ret Gloriaxx

The Scope's Galactic Hour with Ret Gloriaxx brings your roundup of the latest news from all across New Eden on the third anniversary of the Coronation of Empress Catiz I. Coronation Anniversary Week Celebrations and Pilgrimages Limited by War Footing Amarr, Domain – As the Amarr Empire celebrates the Third Coronation Jubilee of Empress Catiz I, the extent of the revels has been limited by the war footing on which the Empire has been since the Triglavian Invasion began.

Read full post

In The Press rss

PC Gamer

By CCP Loktofeit

Hi-Res Textures coming in 2015 "Perhaps the most visually arresting of these [Fanfest announcements] is the unveiling of high-resolution textures, due to be implemented into the game later this year." www.pcgamer.com

Eurogamer.net

By CCP Loktofeit

Eurogamer outlines list of extensive EVE Online game improvements and updates from Fanfest 2015 www.eurogamer.net

Press Releases rss

EVE Online expands wormhole and mission gameplay with new release

By CCP Loktofeit

“Hyperion” update on 26 August adds to popular game systems in the sprawling sci-fi universe 26 Aug 2014 – Reykjavik, Iceland – CCP Games, a leading independent developer of massively multiplayer games, has launched some big additions to agent missions and wormholes in the latest release for their award-winning sci-fi game, EVE Online. In Hyperion, dangerous “Burner” pirates have started to arrive all over the universe.

Read full post

CCP Names Andie Nordgren as Executive Producer for EVE Online

By CCP Loktofeit

Nordgren Promoted to Lead Ongoing Development of CCP’s Award-Winning Sci-Fi MMO REYKJAVIK, ICELAND – July 25, 2014 – CCP Games, a leading independent developer of massively multiplayer games, today announced that EVE Online® Senior Producer Andie “CCP Seagull” Nordgren has been promoted to the role of executive producer for EVE Online, the groundbreaking, sci-fi online game with hundreds of thousands of subscribers worldwide.

Read full post