- Vastly improved New Player Experience. New players will find it a lot easier to start playing EVE with a completely revamped character creation and game introduction. New characters now enter the game with more skills and will therefore be able to jump into action even quicker than before.
- Improved legal system through the introduction of formal Contracts. Players will be able to enter into traceable, limited trust relationships to create missions and business opportunities like auctions, item exchanges, courier and loans.
- Improved Fleet Combat Organization. New tactical features, management tools, squadrons, wings and fleets open up new ways for users to engage in warfare.
- All ships, both NPC and PC, will now leave behind wreckage upon destruction, which can be salvaged by pilots with the know-how and proper tools.
- A fully integrated voice communication system offering crystal clear quality will be made available shortly after the release.
- New classes of Battleships and Battlecruisers have been added for each race.
- Exploration has been made more rewarding with hundreds of hidden locations, encounters and resources, and the ability to utilize hacking, salvaging and archeology to find hints for more secret locations.
- Ship Rigs, components and materials from Salvaging shipwrecks are used to create Rigs that allow you to outfit your ship for specific roles.
- Illegal Combat Boosters introduced through deep space search for gas clouds to harvest materials and process them at player-owned Starbases.
- 8 new regions have opened, infested with Rogue Drones, ripe for EVE pilots to command or conquer
- Optimizations to core systems and many general improvements
Set tens of thousands of years in the future, EVE Online is a breathtaking journey to the stars, to an immersive experience filled with adventure, riches, danger and glory. Supported by a vast player-run economy, EVE offers professions to choose ranging from commodities trader to mercenary, industrial entrepreneur to pirate, mining engineer to battle fleet commander or any combination of these and much more. Your greatest asset is the starship, designed to accommodate your specific needs, skills and ambitions. Complementing its lethal arsenal are thousands of modules and components, allowing for countless customizations. From brokering business deals to waging war, you will have access to a diverse array of sophisticated tools and interfaces to forge your own destiny in EVE. About CCP Games
CCP Games is an industry leading independent developer and publisher of EVE Online, a massively-multiplayer online role-playing game. Founded in 1997 and privately held, CCP is recognized internationally as a pioneer of the single-server persistent universe architecture. EVE Online is played in nearly every country in the world with over 300,000 players. The company is headquartered in Reykjavík, Iceland with offices in Atlanta, London and Shanghai. More information is available at http://www.ccpgames.com. Media Contact
CCP Games Valerie Massey email@example.com