Candidate

The Pre-Election stage has closed and all endorsements have been tallied.

Phantomite

Lowsec has been ignored for years. FW, conflict generators and the lack of income for individuals and small groups are at the top of my list of passions.
I’ve lived in lowsec for most of my career. It’s my home, and I have experience from times spent in large groups – but smaller scale fleet action is what I chase.
My depth of knowledge and quality of experience in lowsec make me suitable for this position. This suitability and my championing of neglected causes was what got me into the CSM last year. This year, I have another advantage: experience in conversing with CCP.
I want to keep the same pressures on CCP regarding lowsec regeneration. I don’t want to lose the progress I’ve made in showing the devs what makes lowsec unique, what used to make it great and what needs to change to regenerate the activity it once had.
I’m driven by my displeasure with the current state of the game, so I will not offer a vague promise to bring anything from anyone, but I will continue to advocate strongly for the areas I seek to give voice.
I’m an independent candidate, who gives a rare point of view to CCP not dictated by powerblocs or shaped by politics.
Please visit my website, eve-o thread and discord.

View all candidates

Are you sure you want to endorse this candidate?

Are you sure you want to withdraw your endorsement?