Candidate

The Pre-Election stage has closed and all endorsements have been tallied.

DutchGunner

Country
Netherlands
URL

I’ve been playing EVE since 2003 and I’ve done everything in EVE except for scamming. My expertise lies with High Security space in general and Pochven, EVE lore and corresponding (public) group PVE and the PVE/PVP in particular.

Having said that, I’m a solid example of the saying “a jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better than a master of one.” Due to my EVE story so far, I’m not limited to just my expertise to provide useful input and contributions to the CSM.

I want to do my part in ensuring this game lasts far into the next decade, with a thriving player base at its core. This has become even more important when CCP decided to implement more fundamental changes and revisions of game mechanics. There is still a lot that can be done to build upon the current EDENCOM and Poshven situation, especially with regard to EDENCOM. Adressing this will be a big step in restoring the willingness from players to get involved in future events where players can or have to choose a side.

There isn’t a single way to play EVE, so let’s make EVE a great experience together!

View all candidates

Are you sure you want to endorse this candidate?

Are you sure you want to withdraw your endorsement?