Patch notes for YC118.8 Release 1.4
Published on Tuesday, September 27th, 2016
Features & Changes:
- The Purity of the Throne Exaltation Temple sites are no longer accessible.
- The Empress Catiz I Honor Guard are now present in the Amarr system.
Patch notes for YC118.8 Release 1.3
Published on Tuesday, September 20th, 2016
- Adjusted asymmetrical 4th turret placement on Amarr Crusader interceptors.
- Batch corrected character sequencing for registry decals on Caldari Bantam frigates.
- Corrected the identification decal display on the Gallente Incursus frigates, and the Enyo and Ishkur assault frigates.
- Dampened the everglow of the booster areas on Caldari Kirin logisitics frigates.
- Eliminated false "shadows" cast by stuctures during assembly.
- Force alphabetized Graphic Defect Fix patchnotes.
- Fixed an issue where the camera would zoom out too far when using stargates.
- The descriptions of the Procurer and Skiff have been updated to reflect the fact that they can now fit two strip miners.
Patch notes for YC118.8 Release 1.2
Published on Thursday, September 15th, 2016
Features & Changes
- The Confessor, Impairor and Apostle Purity of the Throne SKINs have been added as loot to the event Battlecruiser (Purity Cardinal).
- The Confessor, Impairor and Apostle Purity of the Throne SKINS have been added to the market.
- It is now possible again to use keyboard shortcuts (Shift+1 - Shift+3) to switch the mode of Tactical Destroyers.
Patch notes for YC118.8 Release 1.1
Published on Wednesday, September 14th, 2016
An issue with Amarr standings being affected by engaging with the Purity of the Throne Amarr event has been fixed.
Capsuleers can participate without penalties now.
Players initially affected by this will have their standings reimbursed in the near future.
- Fixed an issue where the text in the character sheet would not wrap properly and would appear outside of the window.
- Fixed an issue where filter shortcuts in the directional scan window were not working.
Patch notes for YC118.8 Release
Published on Tuesday, September 13th, 2016
Features & Changes
- New Release Theme Song Freedom At Last.
Mining Barges and Exhumers have received a balance touch-up pass. All the details can be found in this forum thread.
This set of changes includes:
- All mining barges and exhumers now use two strip miners or ice harvesters
- Adjustments to strip miner and ice harvester base stats, with corresponding changes to ship bonuses to compensate
- ORE Strip Miners and Ice Harvesters have received additional buffs above and beyond their non-faction counterparts
XL High Angle Weapons have received a fitting balance pass.
- All turret based high angle weapons now use less CPU.
- All rapid torpedo launchers now use less CPU.
- You can find out more details in this forum thread.
- Purity of the Throne Exaltation Temple sites have appeared throughout New Eden. Capsuleer investigation is required.
- Outer Ring Excavations have revamped their fleet of Mining Barges and Exhumers. These hulls now feature warp animations, reactor point lights, and hot new visual effects.
When they aren’t busy fixing server lag, our artists have used some of their spare time to work on the following spaceship redesigns:
- Executioner, Crusader & Malediction
- Slasher, Stiletto & Claw
- Probe, Cheetah
- Bantam, Kirin
- Griffin, Kitsune
- Maulus, Keres
- Asklepian implants are now available in Serpentis LP stores.
- Low-grade Snake implants are now available in Serpentis LP stores.
Missions & NPCs:
- Serpentis Modified Capital Microprocessors can now be found in the wrecks of Serpentis capital NPCs as well as within the Serpentis Corporation's hidden Data Sites.
Science & Industry:
- Blueprints for the Vendetta, Vanquisher and Vehement pirate faction capital ships are now available in Serpentis LP stores.
- The length limit of overview preset names has been increased to 80 characters.
- Overview preset names can now be saved with uppercase characters.
- Right click menus for fighters in the Fighter HUD now contain the look at and track options.
- FOF missiles will now correctly target hostile aggressors in Nullsec.
- The "jumping to lowsec" warning now shows correctly when using autopilot.
Graphics and Audio:
- Reconnected exit spotlights on Amarr Research Stations.
- Fixed a despawning dungeon issue.
- Increased visibility of the Armor Hardener effect on the Legion.
- Aiming of the Gas Harvesters has been oriented.
- Found and ultimately eradicated a bug for Windows 7 64-bit using discrete audio cards (new applications would not be able to play audio after EVE was started).
- Adjusted the spawning location of the Covert Cynosural Field effect.
- Corrected an issue with Ancillary remote shield boosters visual FX not appearing.
- Resolved UVs on the Bowhead to fix visible seam.
- Realigned boosters on the Bellicose.
- Disabled Killmarks on Maulus hull being affected by ship's animations.
- Sorted transparency on some PI structures.
- Tweaked clipping on Nightmare, Oneiros and Exequror booster areas.
- Welded some extra paneling to the Nidhoggur to stop potential explosive decompression in the bridge compartment.
- Reduced camera stuttering when looking at fighters.
- Removed persisting red line between fighter and destroyed target.
- Added a missing effect to the Warp Disruption Field Generator.
- Modified visibility of the Tactical Overlay and Fighters' Tactical Lines when hiding the UI.
- Various skill and module descriptions were corrected and updated for the Russian client.
- Daytrading skill name has been changed for the Russian client.
- Ancillary repairers and boosters now received the correct falloff bonuses from appropriate ships.
- The Show Info window of the "Interdiction Sphere Launcher I" now mentions that using this module is banned in empire space.
- Citadel Service Modules can now be repackaged.
- Importing and exporting fittings that include fighters now work correctly.
- Setting a waypoint for the autopilot through the bookmark of a Citadel will now properly lead the autopilot to the Citadel and not only to the system.
Missions & NPCs:
- A stray Serpentis structure inside the Guristas Refuge site has been replaced with the proper Guristas structure.
Science & Industry:
- The name of the Leopard Blueprint has been corrected.
- Inventing from the Medium Shield Maintenance Bot I blueprint now requires Caldari Encryption Methods rather than Gallente Encryption methods, bringing it in line with other shield repair drones.
- The Void S BPO now requires the correct materials for copy operations.
- Corrected an issue that had caused the Bowhead bonus to Ship Maintenance Bay capacity to stop appearing in the traits tab.
- Serpentis capital ships have been added to the appropriate variations tabs.
Text and Descriptions:
- Fixed a grammatical error in the log message received when you are jammed.
- Corrected some minor spelling errors.
- Removed a double space from "contracts assigned to you" text in the contracts start page.
- Adding a missed space to the description of the Standup XL-Set Extinction Level Weapons Suite II.
- Changed the description of remaining contract limits to indicate that the limit includes both public and corporate contracts.
- Clarified the wording used for describing boss location in the fleet advert tooltips.
- Fixed an issue where the system map would not retain scanner probe progress when closing and opening the system map in full screen.
- Fixed an issue where the go-to-point navigation (Q by default) would show the distance at the edge of the circle and be obscured by the mouse cursor. Distance should now appear roughly in the middle of the line.
- Fixed an issue where the docking and changing ship animations would be jerky in smaller ships.
- Fixed an issue where the zoom buttons would obscure the percentage display for shield, armor, and hull if enabled.
- Fixed an issue where a black bar would appear on the right of the screen when using UI scaling at 115% or 125%.
- Fix an issue where the cursor would disappear when using go-to-point navigation.
- Fixed an issue where long item names would be split incorrectly over multiple lines.
- Fixed an issue where dragging a stack of items onto another stack in a hangar that did not have enough space would not show the 'Set Quantity' dialog.
- Fixed an issue where occasionally the probe scanner would fail to load and anomalies or signatures.
- Fixed an issue where looking at an object as the former look at target is destroyed resets your camera to your own ship.
- Fixed an issue where changing ships could leave items from old ships appearing in the fitting window.
- Fixed an issue where modules with heat damage would appear repaired after a failed repair attempt.
- Fixed an issue where the hangar camera can become detached in the Super hangar.
- Fixed an issue that caused inventory windows opened while in station to not be remembered the next time a player docks.
- Tooltips for ancillary repairers and boosters now correctly show their repair/boost amount.
- Remote Ancillary Repairers now show an icon on the receiving players HUD.
- Corrected the text of the "Welcome to New Eden" opportunity to reflect the recent skill queue changes.
- The bracket icons for some NPCs battlecruisers have been corrected.
- The Blueprint for the Capital Remote Capacitor Transmitter II is now visible in its show info window.
- HP in the fitting window will no longer overlaps with resistances.
- Siege module DPS bonuses are now correctly represented in the fitting window.
- The location option in the right click menu for orders is no longer greyed out.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause the first digit entered in a field in the multisell window to be lost.
- The reprocessing window now correctly takes implants into account when calculating reprocessing yields.
- Fixed a problem where the station selection list did not display for changing the station for setting up a remote market order, if it would have included Citadels (and it also works for Citadels now).
- Saved Fittings now include any scripts contained in the ship's cargohold or loaded into its modules.
- The damage resistance icons in the defense tab of the fitting screen are being displayed again properly.
Third Party Developers
A new remote UI resource has been added.
The "/characters/<characterID>/ui/openwindow/newmail/" resource allows developers to open a mail window in a client with pre-filled subject and body, and optionally a list of recipients.
- The "/tournaments/<tournamentID>/series/<seriesID>/matches/<matchID>/static/" and "/tournaments/<tournamentID>/series/<seriesID>/matches/<matchID>/realtime/<frameID>/" resources have been re-enabled.