Patch notes for July 2017 release 1.5
Released on Tuesday, July 18th, 2017
Features & Changes
Missions & NPCs:
- The event Welcome to The Agency goes live.
- Added magnifier functionality to folded graphs in Project Discovery.
- Added multiply/divide functionality to marked transits in Project Discovery.
- Removed the maximum size restriction on the Project Discovery window.
- Fixed an issue where the scan strength of scan probes would not be correctly calculated if there were no probes left in the launcher.
- Fixed visibility of the logos on the Ishtar
- Fixed explosion sound effect of sub-capital ships
- Fixed visibility of the killmarks on the Loki
- Fixed an issue that could prevent a pilot's character sheet from opening.
- Backend server changes have been made to make New Eden a better place.
- Fixed back-end logging for Project Discovery
- Disabled Project Discovery task difficulty from being exposed.
- It is again possible to rename containers in corporation hangars in stations and Upwell structures.
- Changed the minimum-markable period in Project Discovery to 0.25 days.
- Fixed mono-transit submissions breaking Project Discovery's tutorial flow.
- Disabled detrending during graph animations in Project Discovery.
- Resolved "processing" lines in Project Discovery from not rendering under certain circumstances.
Patch notes for July 2017 release 1.4.1
Released on Friday, July 14th, 2017
- Fix for missing corporation offices in outposts. If your corp office is still missing, please contact customer support.
- Fixed a bug which caused issues with undocking and ghost items.
- Reduced the likelihood of "slow down" messages when trying to access corporation hangars for corporation with many offices.
Patch notes for July 2017 release 1.4
Released on Thursday, July 13th, 2017
- Corrected an issue that caused missiles to launch from incorrect positions-
- Fixed logos displayed on the Rupture and Munnin.
- Fixed explosion sounds being linked to the wrong audio slider.
- Russian client: fixed an issue with "Structure is Under Attack" notifications.
- Fixed several logging issues.
Patch notes for July 2017 release 1.3
Released on Wednesday, July 12th, 2017
- Fixed an issue where in some rare cases the Tech 3 conversion would cause a Proteus to be fitted with a Loki subsystem.
- Various improvements to the lighting in hangars.
- Fixed an issue where launchers could clip through each other on the Tengu Electronic Efficiency Gate subsystem.
- Removed erroneous lights from the Tengu Magnetic Infusion Basin subsystem.
- Updated the paint areas on the Scorpion, Caracal, and Raptor to improve SKIN appearance on those ships.
- Fixed an issue, which could have lead to broken ships and characters after boarding a ship in space from another character and then jumping through a gate or wormhole.
- Fixed missing offices in Outposts and Conquerable Stations.
- Fixed inaccessible offices in Upwell structures.
- Correcting an issue which allowed to bypass the capacity limit on subsystem bays.
- Calendar notifications now have the correct icon.
Ship fitting simulation:
- Fixed an issue where a ships attributes would not update when a command burst was fitted with charges.
- Fixed an issue where a ships attributes would update incorrectly when switching to a Tech 3 propulsion subsystem.
Patch notes for July 2017 release
Released on Tuesday, July 11th, 2017
Features & Changes
- Required input materials to build Pirate Battleships has been increased.
- The drop rates of T3 datacores and ancient relics from Sleeper exploration sites have been adjusted as part of the Strategic Cruiser rebalance.
- The procurement officers for major pirate factions across New Eden have been struggling to supply enough Small Ancillary Armor Repairers to equip their fleets, and their previous fallback of making up the difference from purchases on the open market is starting to require an ever-larger portion of their budget. Consequently, they have requested that their in-house research and manufacturing divisions increase output of these modules significantly until their module stockpiles have recovered. For a limited time, the chance of obtaining Small Ancillary Armor Repairer blueprint copies from attacks against pirate data sites has increased massively.
- The Tech3 Strategic Cruiser system back-end has been redesigned to improve client stability and performance.
- The Rupture, Muninn and Broadsword have had their hulls redesigned.
All Battlestation structures have been updated with physically based materials, improving their overall aesthetics.
Missions & NPCs:
- Back-end for The Agency is deployed. The event starts 18th July.
Science & Industry:
- Added the missing Tesseract Capacitor Units from the blueprints of the CONCORD ships.
- The industry requirements for building Strategic Cruisers and their subsystems have also been adjusted. All the details can be found in the forum thread here.
- Tech 3 Strategic Cruisers have been rebalanced. Details of the goals behind this change can be found in this devblog.
- The available subsystems have been condensed into a smaller number of more powerful and useful choices.
- Strategic Cruisers now have four subsystem slots (reduced from five) with three choices in each slot (reduced from 4)
- Rigs can now be freely removed from Strategic Cruisers without destroying them.
- All Strategic Cruisers have received a dedicated subsystem bay so they can carry alternate configurations along with them on their adventures
- Each of the Strategic Cruiser hulls and subsystems have been rebalanced. All the details can be found in the following forum thread:
On patch day, July 11th 2017 11:00 UTC:
- We highly encourage all players who will be flying T3 Cruisers at the time of downtime on July 11th get themselves into a safe location such as a friendly starbase or docked within a station/structure before the downtime begins. This will ensure that they do not get caught in a dangerous situation with some of their modules offline when they next log in.
- All characters that have the Electronic Subsystem Technology, Amarr Electronic Systems, Gallente Electronic Systems, Caldari Electronic Systems, and/or Minmatar Electronic Systems skills trained will receive the skillpoints from these skills as unallocated skillpoints as well as ISK reimbursement for the NPC cost of the skillbooks.
- Existing subsystems that are not fit to a Strategic Cruiser will be directly transformed into their closest functional equivalent under the new system.
- Strategic Cruisers with subsystems fit to them will have their subsystems converted into new ones directly, and will receive one extra subsystem placed in their cargo hold (to ensure that players have the same number of subsystems before and after the patch).
- This means that although all fitted Strategic Cruisers will continue to have a valid set of subsystems after the patch, some of their modules may go offline as fitting and even slot layouts may change.
- The complete list of which subsystem combinations fit to Strategic Cruisers will be converted into which subsystem combinations after the patch can be found in this spreadsheet.
Structures & Deployables:
- The contents of a Corp office in an Upwell Structure will now become impounded when the office is removed. The impounded items can be retrieved by re-renting an office in the same location, or moving the items into asset safety if available.
- The area around moons in which new Upwell Structures may not be deployed has been increased to a radius of 4000km. This will only impact the deployment of new structures, existing structures within that range are not affected.
- The right-click menu option to repair a module shows now the needed quantity of Nanite Repair Paste.
- The tooltip information in the fitting window and the HUD has been improved for several Upwell structure modules.
- Calendar events (that have not been filtered out) now give a notification when the event begins. These notifications can be filtered using the normal notification settings.
- Removed some items from the market that should not have been listed there.
- Fixed a visibility Issue with the warp tunnel effect while changing SKINs mid-warp.
- Adjusted glow radius size on the Kronos hull.
- Fixed SKIN effect transition when changing ships in hangar.
- Corrected an issue that caused multiple ships to appear in the hangar.
- Adjusted the material map used on the Machariel hull.
- Adjusted the sound FX heard on dungeon asset explosions.
- Fixed an issue where an avatars hands would be removed when wearing certain types of apparel.
- Corrected an issue with the geometry on the Moa and Eagle hulls.
- Russian client: The clone state expiry date is now being shown correctly in the Character Sheet.
Science & Industry:
- Changes have been made to how corporate industry jobs are treated if they are delivered after their destination office has been unrented: The blueprints and output items will be delivered to Impounded if there are any impounded items or locked blueprints in this location for this corporation. Otherwise the industry job is delivered to corp deliveries.
Structures & Deployables:
- It is now possible to remotely create sell orders for items in Upwell structures (assuming all requirements are fulfilled).
- Removed the incorrect right-click option to launch fighter squadrons, while being docked in an Upwell structure.
- Corrected a reference of "Groups" to "Access Lists", that was shown when choosing to delete an Access List
- It is now possible to split at stack in the corp hangar in an Upwell structure with the "Split Stack" right click option.
- Corporation hangars in Upwell structures have been upgraded and are now properly enforcing the limit of 1500 item stacks per hangar division.
- Fixed issue causing some Show Info windows to show up empty and transparent.
- Added separate notifications group "Operations" to control settings for notifications related to the Inception tutorial.
- Improved the filtering by standing in the fleet finder to also show fleets with higher standing instead of only the selected standing.
- Fixed a problem which prevented some mails as being properly marked as read, if they were sent to the sender himself.
- The character sheet now correctly shows the existence of the Genolution 'Auroral' AU-79 implant after using a jump clone.
- Fixed a problem with the counter of open market orders.
- The right click menu for an Upwell Structure in a contract now works correctly.
- It is now possible to open show info windows from links which were generated by dragging a module from Fitting Simulation to chat.
- Fixed the color of modified attributes in the Show Info window for a bunch of attributes, mostly related to siege modules (and similar).
- The drone control range attribute in fitting simulation is now displaying a green highlight for the bonus from a Drone Control Range Augmentor rig.
- Fitting simulation: The mode of T3 destroyers in the station hangar no longer changes when changing the mode in fitting simulation.
- Fitting simulation: When simulating a currently active T3 destroyer, the mode defaults now to the currently active mode.
- Fitting simulation: The "Remove All" button in the fighter bay window is now shown also when only the fighter tubes are filled.
- Fitting simulation: Rigs can now be onlined even though a cloak is activated and online in the Fitting Simulator.
- Trying to initiate a repair of a damaged module with insufficient Nanite Repair Paste now warns about how much Nanite Repair Paste is missing.
- Fixed an issue where the CPU/PG usage of an offline module would be shown overlapping the current CPU/PG usage.
- Show info windows for simulated Upwell Structures now work correctly.
- Fixed an issue where PLEX could not be sold on the market through the PLEX Vault.
- Fixed visibility of sample IDs in Project Discovery.
Text and Descriptions:
- Various grammar and spelling fixes.
- Fixed some capitalization inconsistencies in the Audio settings menu.