Patch notes for Hyperion 1.8
Released on Tuesday, September 17th, 2014
- New Eden has been made a better place by fixing a potential exploit.
Patch notes for Hyperion 1.7
Released on Thursday, September 11th, 2014
- Various internal improvements with no outward facing changes.
Patch notes for Hyperion 1.6
Released on Wednesday, September 9th, 2014
- Fixed sails on the Cyclone Thukker Edition.
- Fix for a 'black-screen' client issue that primarily affected multibox users, causing the client to display occasionally a permanent black screen when performing a session change such as undocking or jumping
- Fixed an issue with Cerebral Accelerators and booster timers
- Fixed an overview issue causing the 'Select All' and 'Deselect All' buttons to overwrite preset tabs
- Fixed an issue with booster timers and time dilation not working correctly together
THIRD-PARTY DEVELOPER TOOLS:
- Fixed an issue with column order in eve/CharacterAffiliation
- Fixed an issue with column spacing in corp/MemberSecurity
- Added inWatchList to the char/ContactList endpoint
Patch notes for Hyperion 1.5
Released on Wednesday, September 3rd, 2014
FEATURES & CHANGES:
- Added a new feature which allows players to easily share overview profiles including up to 15 tab presets.
- Moved the Import and Export functions into the overview window's Misc tab.
Patch notes for Hyperion 1.4
Released on Tuesday, September 2nd, 2014
- An issue that prevented Mac clients to log onto Tranquility has been fixed.
Patch notes for Hyperion 1.3
Released on Tuesday, September 2nd, 2014
FEATURES & CHANGES:
- Wormholes will now include extra information text in their Show-Info window about the size of ships that can pass through.
- Fixed solar fins on all other variants of the Thrasher and Cyclone.
Patch notes for Hyperion 1.2
Released on Thursday, August 28th, 2014
FEATURES & CHANGES:
- Improved the UI for PLEX donations to remove the risk of accidentally activating it on your own account when you want to donate to someone else.
- Jump Drive Economizer and Warp Accelerator market groups now have icons.
- Jump Drive Economizer modules now have a variations tab in their show-info window.
- The warp scrambling effect used by the Angel, Serpentis, Blood Raiders and Sansha Burner NPCs now causes the correct effect icon to appear above the HUD.
- The Guristas version of the Anomic Agent Burner Mission will now be available from agents.
- The new small ship wormhole connections will now spawn less often.
- Fixed the invisible sails on the Thrasher and Cyclone
- Burner NPCs now display the correct visual models for their turrets.
- Fixed an issue which resulted in a black screen after character selection for some players.
- Fixed an issue where some people could not export or share overview settings due to faulty color settings.
Patch notes for Hyperion 1.1
Released on Wednesday, August 27th, 2014
- Specular values on Gallente and Serpentis dungeon assets have been fixed.
- Players' overview profiles will no longer be lost if there wasn't made any change to the profiles after the deployment of Hyperion 1.0.
- The default overview profile shows now the correct name.
- Fixed an issue that caused loading tab presets into non-active tab to load into active tab.
Patch notes for Hyperion 1.0
Released on Tuesday, August 26th, 2014
FEATURES & CHANGES :
- The six-digit scan ID ("ABC-123") for cosmic signatures/anomalies will now be consistent across server downtimes.
- A number of changes and improvements have been made to Wormholes and W-Space. All the details can be found in this dev blog.
The wormhole changes include:
- Wormhole effect rebalance
- A second static for Class 4 wormholes
- More randomly spawning wormholes
- Mass-based spawn distance after wormhole jumps
- K162 appearance only on first jump (or after first warp and less than 15 hours of lifetime remaining)
- Loosening of bookmark copying restrictions
- Ensuring that scan signatures stay consistent over downtime
- Continuation of the renovation project: updated content for a large selection of environmental objects and scenery assets.
- Tooltips have been added to the market interface and the top-level market groups.
- A new top-level category, Pilot's Services, has been added. In this category you will find various services that are sold via the New Eden Store such as character resculpt and multiple character training.
- The Pilot's License Extensions (PLEX) have been moved to the Pilot's Services category.
- You can now activate your Pilot's License Extension (PLEX) to donate 30 days of game time to the account of any other character.
Missions & NPCs
- Incursion Scout sites have been rebalanced to be more in line with the risk vs reward of the other Incursion sites. Sansha presence has been increased within them and they now pay out 3,500,000 ISK and 400 LP.
- Drone Nexus chips that can be traded for Sisters of Eve ship BPCs now drop more frequently from Sentient Rogue Drones
- Mordu's Legion Special Warfare Unit NPCs will now appear more often in low-security asteroid belts.
A new type of level 4 security mission can now be received from all standard level 4 security agents in all areas of space. All the information on these Burner Missions can be found in this dev blog.
- Burner Missions are completely optional, and no player will ever receive standings penalties for declining or failing them.
- Burner Missions can only be completed in Frigate sized ships.
- Burner Missions pit players against a single extremely difficult frigate NPC. Players are advised to exercise caution when attempting these missions and to only fly what they can afford to lose.
New Eden Store
A new category has been added to the New Eden Store called "Services" and there you will find two new items available for sale:
- Pilot's Body Resculpt Certificate can be consumed to enable a one-time full recustomization of your character including facial features and body shape.
- Multiple Pilot Training Certificate is used similar to a PLEX except it can only be used to enable and extend additional skill training queues on your account.
- Both items can be traded on the market (can be found under the Pilot's Services category).
- In order to use one of these items it must be located in your station hangar, then you can activate it either via the right-click menu or by double-clicking the item (note that the item can be used remotely, even while you're undocked).
Science & Industry
- Creating new Planetary Interaction colonies in 0.0 no longer requires you to be a member of the sovereignty holding alliance
Ships and Modules
The following adjustments have been made to the Nestor battleship:
- Mass: 20,000,000 (-36,000,000)
- Inertia: 0.35 (+0.17)
- Velocity: 70 (-22)
- Magnetometric Sensor Strength: 30 (+6)
- Signature Radius: 420 (-45)
- The Nestor now contains a Ship Maintenance Bay with a volume of 5,000m3
The following adjustments have been made to the Ishtar Heavy Assault Cruiser:
- The bonus to sentry drone tracking and optimal range reduced from 7.5% per level -> 5% per level.
- The maximum velocity has been reduced from 195 to 185.
The following adjustments have been made to the Eagle Heavy Assault Cruiser:
- The maximum velocity has been increased from 180 to 190.
The following adjustments have been made to the Muninn Heavy Assault Cruiser:
- The maximum velocity has been increased from 210 to 230.
- The cargo capacities of several Heavy Assault Cruisers have been increased.
- The capacitor requirements of 100mn microwarpdrive modules have been reduced by 50%.
New Jump Drive Economizer modules have been added.
- These modules decrease the fuel use of jump drives, and can only be fit to Jump Freighters and Rorquals.
- Blueprints for the Jump Drive Economizer modules can be obtained through Besieged Ghost Sites in low-security space.
Structures & Deployables
The build material requirements for Mobile Siphon Units have been slightly reduced.
- Guidance System required: 89 (-22)
- Miniature Electronics required: 100 (-11)
- Data Chips required: 11 (-2)
- The 'New Location' window will now remember its position between instances, instead of always defaulting to the center of the screen.
- The speed at which players can copy bookmark locations has been increased, and the throttling limits have been lowered.
- Overview profiles can now be shared in game by dragging and dropping an icon from the overview settings window into chat or EVEmail. These links can also be stored in notepad. Note that only saved tab presets can be shared.
- Added a counter to the bottom of the fleet composition window.
- Added a timer to the top left corner of the client for booster effects.
- Fixed a missing sound on the warp gates.
- Inventory access to starbase structures was incorrectly denied if the player's ship was within range of the control tower (but not the structure itself) and the tower did not have an active forcefield. The structure should now be correctly accessible if the ship is within the area where the forcefield would be, even when the forcefield is not present.
- Occasionally a static dungeon (such as an Ice Belt or a Sov-upgrade site) would not re-spawn correctly on server startup, and remain missing until after the next downtime. This should now be fixed and all sites should be available according to normal respawn timers.
- Fixed an issue with 'Expel Member' corporation votes, where a corp member would sometimes be missing from the list of available candidates for removal if he owned slightly more shares than the average shareholder. The intended behavior is that a character holding more than the average shareholder (excluding any shares owned by the corp itself) can only be expelled via a vote. Characters with less shares can be kicked normally.
- Replaced Scout Drones certificate with Medium Drones certificate on the Sacrilege.
- Blockade Runners can now access the 'Angel Base' dungeon.
- Stealth Bombers can now access the 'Knife in the Throat' mission dungeon.
- Industrial Command Ships can now access the 'Angel Cartel Occupied Mining Colony' dungeon.
- Microwarp drives can now be used inside the 'Guristas Guerilla Grounds' dungeon.
- An issue where the Bounty Office service was disabled if the Reprocessing Plant service was damaged has been fixed.
- An issue where multiple anomalies could spawn within the same grid has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue preventing fleet members from warping at range to each other, using the radial menu while on the same grid.
- Fixed an issue preventing corporation bills from being pasted into chat.
- Fixed the 'All' overview default tab preset.
- Fixed some stats on the Mackinaw ORE Edition.
- The Prospect Expedition Frigate now leaves behind a wreck when destroyed.
- The inventory icon for Women's Rocket dress (green) has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue which prevented tights from being visible in previews.
- Various layout fixes for Russian client.
- Separated Warp Scramblers, Warp Disruptors, and Interdiction Sphere Launchers into their own market groups.
- Fixed an issue with Twitch passwords containing £<>¬
- Fixed issue where it would be hard or impossible to set the standings from corporation or alliance to a corporation if the name was long enough to wrap to the next line.
- Fixed issue where expanding calendar events into its own window would fail to load all events.
- Fixed show info issue with formatting of mass for ships. Removed mass from the show info attributes for several item classes where mass has no relevance.
- Changed wording for warning when marked order are modified to rapidly due to capitalization issues.
- Fixed an issue preventing tutorial links from functioning in chat.
- Multiple minor text issues have been fixed.
- Fixed an issue preventing autocomplete and right click paste from functioning in the destination search box.
- Fixed an issue which caused text to sometimes go outside the overview settings window.
- Fixed an issue regarding in-game browser tooltip placement.
- Fixed an issue regarding text placement in collapsed fitting windows.
- Fixed duplicate confirmation when demoting self in a fleet.
THIRD-PARTY DEVELOPER TOOLS:
- Fixed an issue with the cachedUntil value on the IndustryJobs and IndustryJobsHistory for corporations.
- Added corporationName to the employment history of CharacterInfo.
- Fixed the probability field in all IndustryJobs endpoints.
- Added char/Blueprints and corp/Blueprints.
- Added more caching options for internal development of CREST/public CREST. End users should not notice a difference in what they get back but they should get more cache hits going forward. Yay for more cache hits when the data hasn't changed anyways!
- Added Industry, ISIS, Skills, Mastery, and Certificates related images to the export white list.