Patch notes for YC118.7 Release 1.4
Published on Wednesday, August 24th, 2016
- The right click menu for blueprints in the industry window now works correctly again.
- Fixed an issue that could cause citadel services to incorrectly come online after their citadel was removed.
Patch notes for YC118.7 Release 1.3
Published on Thursday, August 18th, 2016
- Improvements have made New Eden a better place for everyone.
Patch notes for YC118.7 Release 1.2
Published on Tuesday, August 16th, 2016
- Restored the build effect for control towers and sovereignty structures.
- Added missing Tech 3 strategic cruiser impact, hardener, and booster effects.
- Returned asteroid fields to their former rocky, hazy glory (for clients with Asteroid Environments enabled).
- Fixed an issue that was causing the market to be very slow to load the first time after logging in.
- Contracts in Citadels you have access to are no longer filtered out by the "exclude unreachable" option.
- The contracts window now remembers the column sorting after a search or when the window is closed and reopened.
Structures & Deployables:
- Fixed an issue where Citadels could not be anchored in non english clients without exceptionally long names.
- Fixed an issue that causes cloaking ships to remain visible in the overview after undocking from a Citadel from outside view.
Patch notes for YC118.7 Release 1.1.1
Published on Friday, August 12th, 2016
- ECM now correctly respects the resistances or immunity of its target.
Patch notes for YC118.7 Release 1.1
Published on Thursday, August 11th, 2016
- Fixed two issues that could cause the market window to become unresponsive
- The columns in the Contracts window now retain their ordering when searching, or closing and reopening the window
Patch notes for YC118.7 Release
Published on Tuesday, August 9th, 2016
Features & Changes
- A new theme for the release YC 118.7 is available: Detached From Time
- The Wwise audio engine has been updated to latest version to improve Vorbis decoding performance.
- A new audio effect for hull repairing has been introduced.
- Warp Disruption bubbles now have a maximum drag range of 500 km, more information can be found in this forum thread.
- The material requirements of the Vehement blueprint have been adjusted. More details can be found in this forum thread.
Visual Damage System Update (VDS)
- The armor hardening VFX has been updated, and a new hull repair effect has been added
- VDS will now visually update without the need to have the object targeted
- VDS now works with the majority of structure objects
- World objects have received more love by being converted over to our latest PBR shaders.
- A new rendering technique has been implemented to improve celestial cloud performance for the DX11 client.
- All skill names are now fully translated into Russian. The bilingual functionality is available for skill names.
Contracts are now available in Citadels. All normal functionality of contracts is also available in Citadels, with following modifications:
- Accepting contracts in Citadels is at your own risk regarding docking access.
- Contract search: Contracts in Citadels without docking access are hidden by default (through the "exclude unreachable" filter)
Citadel explosion (+unanchoring):
- Active item exchange and auction contracts are being canceled and the contained items moved to asset safety.
- The destination of courier contracts in progress is being moved to the default asset safety location if the destination blows up (except in wormholes, where the contract is canceled).
- Increased maximum courier volume on contracts to 1,200,000 m3 (to adjust for larger volume of cargo expanded freighters).
- Increased maximum number of item stacks in a contract to 500.
- Increased maximum contract ISK value to 10 trillion ISK.
Missions & NPCs:
- Starter Site NPCs have had their overall HP levels reduced by approximately one-third.
Structures & Deployables:
- It is now possible to search for Citadels through the People & Places search and the courier contract destination search (only Citadels with docking access will be shown).
- Citadel names now always include the system name as first part.
- It is no longer possible to name a Citadel exactly the same as another Citadel.
- Increased Super Capital Ship Assembly Array capacity to 320,000,000 m3.
- Multifit: The name for fitted ships can now be changed directly in the Multifit window.
- Cargo Hold button on ship HUD renamed to Holds & Bays.
- The Holds & Bays button functions as a fill indicator for a tracked hold or bay in the ship's inventory.
- The percentage volume being used in each hold or bay is shown in the Holds & Bays tooltip.
- Fixed an issue where you were unable to apply skill points to the skill queue on characters without Multiple Pilot Training active.
- Corrected the refining amount for many modules and a few drones and ships.
- Several issues with Burst Jammers and Burst Projectors have been fixed.
Graphics & Audio:
- Recalibrated the visual FX of the Ship Scanner modules.
- Reconfigured jump gate FX for display in the 3d previewer.
- Reformatted wreck clouds to reference shared textures correctly.
- Regenerated missing ORE Exhumer Skiff blueprint icon.
- Reignited Blood Raider Frigate Cruor booster trails.
- Relocated spotlights in the Caldari and Minmatar hangars.
- Remodulated Aura's voice algorithm so she can converse in multiple languages.
- Repaired a gap in Gallente Frigate Incursus hull geometry.
- Repositioned XL turret locator points on the Naglfar.
- Various description typos and inconsistencies fixed for the Russian client
- Capital Remote Energy Transfers now have 1000 m3 packaged size.
- Corrected an issue that caused the Standup XL Energy Neutralizer module to not respect target signature radius.
- Error messages generated when attempting to lock a pilot at the end of their safe logoff process have been adjusted to remove misleading mentions of GM action.
Missions & NPCs:
- Corrected an issue that prevented capital ships from progressing beyond the first room of the True Power Provisional Headquarters incursion site.
- Resolving an issue where completion of an Epic Arc would not award the Faction standings as expected.
- Several issues with NPC electronic warfare effects have been fixed.
Science & Industry:
- Corrected the Blueprint inputs for named XL Torpedo Launchers to use T1 Torpedo launchers instead of Cruise launchers.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Thanatos warp disruption range bonuses from applying correctly to Siren support fighters.
- The signature radius of the Antaeus II fighter has been corrected.
Structures & Deployables:
- The Show Info window for Citadels now shows its location and owner in all appropriate locations.
- Fixed capitalization of "Doomsday" in the traits tab for the show info window of Titans.
- Removed extra space from the start of the XL Torpedo Launcher II Blueprint name.
- Improved the description of the Networked Sensor Array.
- The contract filter panel (below the list of contracts) is now properly marked with an arrow icon.
- Error messages generated when attempting to lock a pilot at the end of their safe logoff process have been adjusted to remove misleading mentions of GMs when no GM action has taken place.
- The estimated price of an item is now shown in the tooltip for the item in the market browser list.
- It is no longer possible to open the multifit window for T3 cruisers (as it would result in broken ships).
- Region, constellation and solar system descriptions will now display correctly in their respective Show Info windows where the geographic entity in question has a custom description.
- Fixed some issues that caused wallet balance change pop-ups to appear in the wrong order.
Third Party Developers
- The '/characters/<characterID>/ui/openwindow/ownerdetails/' resource has been added. POST requests to this resource will open an info window about the requested character, corporation, or alliance inside the client. This requires the 'remoteClientUI' scope.
- The '/corporations/<corporationID>/structures/' resource now links to the '/structures/<structID>/' resource.
- The Access-Control-Expose-Header response header now includes X-Deprecated.