Patchnotes for 118.6 Release 1.8
Published on Thursday, July 21st, 2016
- Blueprint icon renders have been fixed. For this to take full effect, it requires you clicking the "Clear All Cache Files" button in the Reset Settings tab of the ESC menu.
- Fixed grammatical errors for in-game video tutorials.
Patchnotes for 118.6 Release 1.7
Published on Tuesday, July 19th, 2016
- Small changes and upgrades to backend systems.
Patchnotes for 118.6 Release 1.6
Published on Wednesday, July 13th, 2016
- Service modules in Citadels are again consuming fuel correctly after server downtimes - this time without causing cancelled market orders.
- Remnants of the previous scene no longer persist behind windows in Planetary Interaction view.
- Market: Ranged buy orders in wormholes are no longer appearing in other systems.
- Fixed an issue where some of the "Automatic Pay Settings" checkboxes in the wallet UI could sometimes show up as checked on the client, even though there were not actually set on the server. Options for "Market Fine" and "Broker Bill" were also removed because they are no longer used.
Patchnotes for 118.6 Release 1.5
Published on Thursday, July 7th, 2016
Missions & NPCs:
- Removed a trigger in the Serpentis Shipyard and Research Facility that caused some loot to be destroyed if items were looted individually
- Added loot to the Serpentis Battlecruiser located in the Shadow of the Serpent event sites
Features & Changes
Graphics and Video:
- A video tutorial on the Scope Network is now available through the F12 help menu in game.
Patchnotes for 118.6 Release 1.4
Published on Wednesday, July 6th, 2016
- Reverting a change from yesterday's patch, which caused the cancellation of some market orders in Citadels after downtime. Fuel consumption of Citadels is again incorrect (no consumption after downtime until some takes control).
Patchnotes for 118.6 Release 1.3
Published on Tuesday, July 5th, 2016
Features & Changes
Graphics and Video:
A four part video tutorial on Wormhole Mechanics are now available through the F12 help menu.
You can also watch the tutorials online: general overview, wormhole connectivity, wormhole system effects, and wormhole polarity and mass limits.
Introducing a setting called 'Dynamic Camera Movement' in the settings menu that allows you to enable or disable automatic camera movement, this will be a single setting that enables/disables all of the following:
- Docking animation
- Undocking animation
- Ship change animation
- Animation when logging in to the game in space
- Dynamic FOV
- Dynamic center offset
- If you have the 'Dynamic Camera Movement' option enabled, the animations when logging in to space and undocking will not play if you use the tactical camera.
- Service modules in Citadels are now correctly consuming fuel after server downtimes.
- The Research Vault inside the Serpentis Shipyard & Research facility site has been moved away slightly from the Fortizar to ease colliding with it during orbiting maneuvers.
- The text for the challenge "Keep Up The Pressure" has been altered, highlighting the site is completed by looting the Research Vault.
- Scope Network Challenges which involve Frigates can now be updated/completed when piloting an Interceptor.
- Fixed an issue which could cause the screen to go black when changing ships at a station.
- Fixed an issue where the fitting screen 3D ship preview would not load properly while players are in the captains quarters.
- Fixed an issue where Scope Network Challenges which have expired (mouse-over the yellow clock icon) would sometimes remain in the window until a client restart.
- Minor UI fixes and formatting changes to the Scope Network window.
- The Shadow of the Serpent reward containers can now be opened by non-English clients.
- Ranged buy orders from non-public Citadels are now shown in the market order list, as they can fulfilled from stations in range.
- It is now possible to re-customize a character in a Citadel with active Outside Structure view, without leading to a stuck client.
- The Clone Bay window in a Citadel is now showing correctly if the local jump clone contains implants.
Patchnotes for 118.6 Release 1.2
Published on Thursday, June 30th, 2016
Features & Changes
- Added toggles for combat log messages 'Ore Mined' and 'NPC Bounty'.
- A Serpentis Guard NPC which isn't involved in the Shadow of the Serpent event has been renamed to Serpentis Patroller to avoid confusion.
- The Pest Control challenge through the Scope Network can now be updated by killing more types of Sleeper vessels.
- An exploit has been fixed, making New Eden a better place for everyone.
- Fixed the jump out effect for jumping to cynos/using portals.
- Scope Network Challenges will now update correctly for when the objective has been met. This affects all challenges.
- Issues with the Planetary Interaction Info Panel failing to display properly have been resolved.
- An issue with the Shadow of the Serpent event NPC's not displaying on the 'All' Overview tab has been fixed.
Patch notes for 118.6 Release 1.1
Published on Wednesday, June 29th, 2016
- Fixed a bug which prevented creating contracts from the market deliveries hangar for corporations.
- It is now again possible to use skill extractors remotely.
- It is now possible to go back out of new character creation to the character select screen.
- Ranged buy orders from Citadels are now shown correctly as available in stations and their price is correctly used for immediate sell orders.
- It is now possible to set an autopilot destination for a market order, which is located in a Citadel.
- The "Manage Autopilot Route" window works now also for Citadels as waypoints.
Patch notes for 118.6 Release
Published on Tuesday, June 28th, 2016
Features & Changes
- A brand new epic release song for 118.6 is available: Never look back!
- Added sounds for 'Loot All' and 'Cargo Full, Miner Deactivates'. These sounds are bound to the 'UI Interaction' advanced audio slider.
- Long Range Heavy Fighters (Ametat, Termite, Antaeus, Gungnir) bomb ability now correctly scales with squadron size.
- Warp Scramblers now stop Fighter MWDs and MJDs mid-cycle.
Changes to Networked Sensor Array:
- The bonus to Scan Resolution now has a stacking penalty with sensor boosters
- Bonus to Scan Resolution has been reduced to 500% (from 900%)
- No longer gives a bonus to number of locked targets
- Sensor strength bonuses now also apply to the Carrier's fighter squadrons
- Fighters now have orbit ranges more appropriate to their weapons system (you can see this in Show Info)
- General Light Fighters (Templar, Dragonfly, Firbolg, Einherji) have had their basic attack application stats increased and their heavy rocket salvo application & damage stats decreased. More details here.
- Triage Mode now gives ECM Immunity.
- Triage Mode's bonus to Sensor Dampener Resistance has been reduced (T1: 60%, T2: 70%).
- Siege Mode now gives ECM Immunity.
- Siege Module I has had its bonus to missile ROF increased to 80%.
- Siege Mode's bonus to Weapon Disruption Resistance & Sensor Dampener Resistance has been reduced (T1: 60%, T2: 70%).
- Naglfar now has 3 turret hard-points (and an extra high slot) and has lost its role bonus of +50% damage.
- Naglfar has an additional +60 CPU and +80,000 PG.
- XL Artillery power grid requirements have been reduced (T1: 162,500 > 125,000).
- Void Bombs now respect Energy Warfare Resistance.
- Void Bombs and Lockbreaker Bombs now give more verbose messages about their effects in the combat log.
- Missiles now have the correct range when fired from large ships.
- All Capital Shield Extenders now provide 10% less shield HP.
- Bastion Module now gives ECM Immunity.
- The missile damage formula has been simplified. Ln(drf) / Ln(5.5) has been reduced to a pre-calculated value. This change has no effect on game-play! More details here.
- The Shadow of the Serpent event is now live and will run until August 9th. Engage with multiple new combat sites, roaming Serpentis and Angel Guards and a vast array of challenges via the Scope Network to unlock event rewards. Check out the dev blog Shadow of the Serpent: Signal the Dawn for more info!
Nine new Shadow of the Serpent sites can now be located in High, Low, Null and Wormhole space.
Engage with the Serpentis and Angel Cartel forces at these locations:
- Serpentis Shipyard and Research Facility
- Serpentis Mobilization Point
- Angel Cartel Assembly Point
- Serpentis Information Relay
- Angel Cartel Research Bunker
- Serpentis Transportation Facility
- Angel Cartel Mining Outpost
- Serpentis Sortie
- Angel Sortie
- Roaming Serpentis and Angel Cartel Guards have been sighted at asteroid belts and stargates in High, Low, Null and Wormhole space.
- Different Fighter types now have individual default orbit ranges when attacking a target (The orbit was previously fixed at 5 km for all fighters).
- Damaged drones are no longer being incapacitated at very low structure.
- When fitting a ship from a saved fitting containing rigs, the rigs will now be either fitted or added to the cargo hold, depending on player's input when asked if rigs should be fitted (before rigs were either fitted or skipped).
Tactical Overlay Iteration:
- Added cynosural field range overlay when you hover over your module
- Added ship & Fighter orbit indicators
- Added movement line to show your ships direction
- Added velocity indicator for targets
- Added new visual effects for logistic drone armor repair, triage mode, senor dampener, tracking disruptor and a black ops cyno beacon.
- Added point lights to station hangar environments this makes use of a DirectX 11 only feature
- Ship boosters will now cast a secondary light onto the ship's hull which is affected by the ships speed
- All stargates have been given the latest treatment in physically based rendering.
Implants and Boosters:
Possession of both raw and refined Boosters is now legal in all empire space.
- Boosters may now be included in all contracts
- Manufacturing and reaction of combat boosters remains unchanged
- Opportunities have been revamped, rewritten, and reordered.
- Implemented ISK rewards for completing opportunities.
- The Opportunities window and icons have been redesigned.
Starter system NPCs have been rebalanced:
- Greatly increased hit points
- Improved loot tables to better fit opportunities
- Increased number of NPCs in starter system sites
- Players who log out of the game while still being in the starting site will now log back into the site.
- Reduced the cycle time and mining output of Civilian Miners.
- Reducing packaged size of Fighter Support Units to 1000m3.
- Added default orbit ranges to the Show-Info windows of Fighters.
- Reduced the packaged volume of Large, Medium and Small freight containers to bring their ratios in line with the Giant and Enormous versions.
3 New Serpentis Pirate capitals have been introduced (more details here):
- Vehement (Dreadnought)
- Vendetta (Supercarrier)
- Vanquisher (Titan)
Structures & Deployables:
- It's now possible to re-customize a character while being docked in a Citadel.
- It's now possible to redeem items in Citadels.
- It's now possible to trade items directly with other players in Citadels.
- It's now possible to fit multiple repackaged ships at a time.
- Added more information to the tooltips of tracking disruptors and guidance disruptors.
- The number of possible overview tabs has been increased from 5 to 8.
The Scope Network is now online and can be viewed in your character select screen and Neocom.
Acting as a broker service between you and the major organizations of New Eden, you can now unlock multiple rewards by completing various challenges.
- You will have four available challenges to complete at any given time and active challenges will be displayed in your Info Panel
- Incomplete challenges will expire after 3 days and will be replaced with a new challenge
- Some challenges have a limited completion time which starts as soon as that challenge is added to your Scope Network. These challenges will be displayed with a timer icon which displays the remaining time on a mouse hover
- Challenge points will only last until the end of the event on August 9th
Changes have been made to the Sell window when it's in the immediate mode. It will now give more accurate feedback on whether an item can be sold immediately at the listed price, and give a visual warning if only a few of the items can be sold.
Additionally, when calculating total amounts, it will only include the items it estimates will sell immediately.
- It's now possible to set destination to Citadels and autopilot there.
- A list of accessible structures has been added to the right click menu in space, similar to the list for Stations, stargates, etc.
- Citadels have been added to the system view of the new map.
- Stations can now be dragged into the "Ship to" field when creating contracts.
- The "Create Contract" window will now remember what option you last selected in the "Seach by" drop down.
- 'Ore Mined' and 'Bounty Payout' (due to NPC kill) added to combat log.
- Added a transaction tooltip to the wallet button in the Neocom, and added settings for this tooltip to the wallet window.
- Rewrote the message which displays when a miner deactivates due to cargo or ore hold being full.
- Changed the color of the ISK value in the buy order window from red to white.
- The wallet now auto-loads when opened.
- Removed the first warning popup window when first talking to an agent as there is another popup which covers this functionality.
- Added a cinematic camera sequence for docking and undocking. This can be canceled prematurely by moving the camera.
- "View Contents" is now available for ships in a Citadel, while being docked in the Citadel.
- The decay timer of Mobile Depots resets now also when only using the fitting service.
- Fixed a bug, where the client failed to update positions in space after being podded to a Citadel and then undocking, which lead to desync, pixelated display, and failure to dock and jump.
- It is now possible to unfit legacy rigs, which have an incorrect size for the ship.
- Black Ops Bridging no longer breaks tether.
- Activating a Jump Portal Generator module no longer breaks your active target locks.
- Corrected the build requirements for the Hermes Compact Fighter Support Unit and the Sentient Fighter Support Unit.
- Added market seeding of the Hermes Compact Fighter Support Unit blueprint.
- If Station/stargate sentry guns in low-sec see a character incur a security-status penalty anywhere on the same grid, then the sentry guns will now be allowed to start shooting any of that character's fighters for the next 5 minutes (if the fighters come in sentry range during this period).
- Warp Scramblers will now correctly stop fighter microwarpdrives from cycling.
- Fighters will now properly respect their maximum lock range when attempting to lock a target. They will now also display a suitable error notification if the fighter is too far from its target when attempting to activate an ability that requires a lock.
- Trade sessions are now correctly closed when an involved pilot logs off.
- Fixed an issue with low-sec station/gate sentry guns where sometimes a ship could warp away whilst under sentry fire, but would then get attacked by sentry guns after arriving at a different station/gate.
- Fixed an issue where a ship undocking from a Citadel would sometimes briefly appear at a different location in space before being correctly positioned at the undock point.
- It is now possible to activate a PLEX while being docked in a Citadel.
- It is now possible to use skill extractors and skill injectors in Citadels.
- It is now possible to reprocess Rorquals and Titans in Citadels (just for the case that anybody would want to reprocess a Titan...).
- It is now possible to setup buy orders with a range from a Citadel, without having the "Visibility" skill trained.
- It is again no longer possible to salvage a wreck, if it contains too much loot to fit into a jettison container - to avoid destroying the content. This is not the case for Citadel wrecks (they spawn a special container in this case).
- Fighters may now be loaded/launched in a Citadel without requiring skills (as they do not benefit from any skill-based bonuses). Ships will continue to enforce fighter skill requirements as normal.
- The Cataclysmic Variable wormhole effect now correctly applies its bonuses to Ancillary Armor Repairers, Ancillary Remote Armor Repairers, and Ancillary Remote Shield Boosters.
- Tethered ships will no longer emergency warp at client logoff, but will stay in place until the logoff timer expired (same as it works for Forcefields). Safety advise: Try to use safe logoff to avoid being bumped out of tethering range!
- Bonuses on Bastion module now give correct bonuses to Large Hybrid falloff range.
- Corrected the icon for the Dual Giga Beam Laser II.
- Flipped the on-switch for the lower engine set on the Minmatar Cruiser Rupture and variants.
- Repositioned the boosters on the Minmatar Destroyer Thrasher and variants.
- Stabilized the display of shadows and removed dependence on the player's camera.
- Recalibrated the science field of the Nestor to prevent the display of damage effects.
- Improved the collision geometry on all Damaged Amarr Trading Posts.
- Shifted the Doppler effect for boosters to eliminate audibility at extreme distances.
- Attenuated jumpgate sounds at ranges above 150km.
- Rerouted traffic around Upwell Citadel structures.
- Reduced visible seam severity on the Amarr Freighter Providence and variants.
- Adjusted the sail opacity of the Minmatar Fighter Bomber Tyrfing.
- Tweaked the turret position reset protocol.
- Modified the rendering of T3 Strategic Cruisers in the ship fitting window.
- Fixed the display of character reflections in Minmatar Captains Quarters.
- Modulated the appearance of the citadel invulnerability tether.
- Altered the way Siege Warfare effects overlay with other visual effects.
- Patched up a hole in the Amarr hangar.
Genolution implant set bonuses no longer apply to Nomad implants and vice versa.
- Corrected refining amounts for Capital Shield Extenders and Capital Armor Plates.
- Corrected building requirements for faction Capital Shield Extenders.
- The Nova Fury XL Cruise Missile Blueprint no longer appears on the market.
- Updated the descriptions of the fuel blocks to clearly state that they are used by Standup service modules in addition to starbases.
- Description of Scorpion changed to update new name of ECM Burst Jammer.
- Fixed group names of Shield Resistance Amplifiers to be the same as the market group.
- All DUST 514 battle districts will have their owners unset. This will remove all the capture bonuses offered in faction warefare space, and any POS bonuses that were in effect.
Science & Industry:
- The Cenobite II blueprint now requires the correct type of RAM: Starship Tech.
- Changing skill requirements on EC-600 and EC-900 drones to be consistent with prerequisites skills.
- Various "Required For" tabs for skill books have been updated to include the latest skill requirements for relevant modules.
- The shortcuts for the Citadel Cargo Hold and the Ship Cargo Hold have been merged (they were both named "Cargo Hold").
- The citadel cargo hold folder can now be opened in its own window.
- Corrected the market group of the Capital Indefatigable Enduring Emergency Hull Energizer.
- The show info window for the "Micro Jump Drive Operation" skill no longer displays an empty entry in the "Required For" tab at level 3.
- Removed several unused groups from the overview settings tab preset options.
- Structure browser: Services, which are always available in Citadels like "Fitting", are now properly marked as available in the section "My Structures".
- Structure browser: Service icons now have a tooltip showing the tax, cost, etc of that service.
- Fixed a broken text string for "Jumps in the last hour" in the new map.
- The "Move HQ here" button does no longer show in Citadels, as it is not possible to move a corporation HQ to a Citadel.
- The right-click menu for wallet transactions in Citadels has been fixed.
- Removed references to the now defunct "Fighter Settings: toggle attack and follow" shortcut from the Shortcuts menu.
- The Standup Guided Bomb Launcher I description now correctly states that it may be fit to all sizes of Citadels.
- Removed an extra space from the name of the "Abandoned Battlefield" landmark.
- The "Required For" tab of the Drones skill now displays the correct levels of the skill required for different drones, instead of indication that only level 1 is required.
- Various minor spelling and grammar fixes.
- Removed reference and link to Evelopedia from Planetary Interaction info window.
- The wallet balance is now updating correctly after paying brokers fee for setting up market orders.
- A warning pop-up is now displayed when trying to create a sell order for a price which is more than 50% below the market average.
- It is now possible to open more than one corporation hangar in separate window in a Citadel.
- Separate inventory windows are no longer being closed when switching from outside view to hangar view in a Citadel.
- Corrected a missing line break in the description of the light fighters.
- Adding Signature Radius Reduction to Evasive Maneuvers stats.
- The requirements tab has been removed from all rigs and a section has been added to their description to indicate which skill reduces their drawback (where applicable).
- A warning message is now displayed, when failing to undock from a Citadel because of overburdened CPU or powergrid.
- Trying to apply a saved fitting to a different ship type fails now with an info message, to prevent fitting the wrong ship accidentally.
- Empty fitting slots are now retained correctly, when text-importing fittings from EFT and Pyfa.
- Additional unsupported items in a saved fittings are now displayed properly with a warning header.
- Saved fittings can include fighters again.
- It is now possible to make remote buy order through the advanced view when viewing a sell order in a Citadel.
- The Planetary Interaction menu is no longer broken when opening PI while having control of a Citadel.
- The sell window detects now correctly, if a buy order is not available due to being in a Citadel. Those buy orders (for example region-wide buy orders) are now also no longer marked as green in the details view of the market window.
- Disabled station services in outposts show again as disabled in the station panel.
- It is no longer possible to get the UI locked by shift-dragging multiple stacks onto another stack.
- The "Fitting Management" window can now be added to the Neocom.
- Camera: fixed an issue which could cause the FOV to become extreme after jumps, causing a fishbowl effect.
- Tactical camera: Fixed camera not being properly centered on gates when jumping.
- The inventory window is now displaying items correctly after transferring them from a ship fleet hangar to the item hangar of a Citadel while having no corp roles.
- The Ammo hold of a Citadel is now updating correctly while auto-reloading missiles, without having corp hangar roles.
- A text issue in the mission "After The Seven (4 of 5)" has been fixed.
- A misleading error message when trying to fit an active ship to an active ship has been fixed
- The show info window for Antimatter Charge S is no longer displaying the Tactical Hybrid S Blueprint in the industry tab.
- Added a note about fitting compatibility to the description many capital modules.
- ECM Drones now respect ECM Immunity properly.
- When attempting to accept the application of a pilot who still has roles in their previous corporation, you are no longer informed of the specific roles they have.