With Fanfest soon approaching, we’re happy to announce that we have now finalized the roster of CCP Developers that will be joining attendees for the Fanfest 2017 Charity Evening.
Hosted at Harpa, all proceeds from the Fanfest Charity Evening are donated to Barnaspítali Hringsins – The Iceland Children’s Hospital, who specialize in providing long term care for children who require treatment for a variety of health issues including cancer and diabetes as well as cardiovascular and neurological issues.
Beginning at 20:00 UTC on the ground floor of Harpa, on the first day of Fanfest (April 6th, 2017), the charity evening is a chance to enjoy dinner and drinks with CCP staff, all for a good cause.
Tickets are selling fast, and there may only be a couple left on the day for people to buy at Harpa, so be sure to get your tickets soon from the Fanfest Website in order to avoid missing out.
The list of developers attending this year is as follows:
- CCP Affinity – Senior Game Designer, EVE Online
- CCP Antiquarian – QA Analyst, EVE Online
- CCP Denebola – CCO
- CCP Falcon – EVE Universe Community Manager
- CCP FiveMagics – Game Master, EVE Online
- CCP Fozzie – Game Designer, EVE Online
- CCP Ghost – Development Producer, EVE Online
- CCP Guard – Lead Community Developer, EVE Online
- CCP Hellmar – CEO
- CCP karkur – Senior Software Engineer, EVE Online
- CCP Larrikin – Game Designer, EVE Online
- CCP Loki – Senior Video Producer, EVE Online
- CCP Mimic – Development Producer, EVE Online
- CCP Nagual – Senior Game Designer, EVE Online
- CCP Orca – Senior Brand Director, EVE Online
- CCP Quant – Data Scientist
- CCP Rise – Game Designer, EVE Online
- CCP Roo – Lead Game Designer, EVE Valkyrie
- CCP Seagull – Executive Producer, EVE Online
- CCP Spider – Game Master, EVE Online