Dev Blogs

Archive

Viewing archived items for July 2015

Summer of Sov - Transition and Deployment

By CCP Fozzie
| Comments

Hello dauntless capsuleers! This is CCP Fozzie bringing you another dev blog about the big sovereignty capture changes coming on July 14th. Here in CCP’s Reykjavik offices we’re hard at work tweaking and polishing the new system for release, and we can’t wait to roll it out for all of you soon.

Read full post

Missile guidance modules, the Hecate and balance updates in Aegis

By CCP Rise
| Comments

“Can I bring my Drake” they used to say… Well, maybe someday, in a not-so-distant future, they will ask again. And the leaders and great commanders of New Eden may actually answer yes. Aegis promises to deliver some of the biggest changes to New Eden in some time with the new sovereignty system on July 14th, but we want to make sure no details get overlooked so in this blog I’m going to quickly go over all the ship and module changes we have coming for you in the first part of Aegis on July 7th...

Read full post

Introducing the New Customer Support Help Center

By GM Panzer
| Comments

New Customer Support Help Center. Greetings honorable Capsuleers, As some of you may already have noticed, we have been running our Technical Support through a beta version of a new Help Center since October last year. This was to battle test the transition of all our services to a new solution which has since last Friday (2015-06-26) replaced the ticket part of our old web and in-game ticketing system, and Knowledge Base.

Read full post