Dev Blogs

Archive

Viewing archived items for January 2012

Corporation Forums on the EVE Forums!

By CCP Guard
| Comments

The subject says it all! Ok, it actually doesn‘t so I‘m going to write some more words about this. We are adding the option for every corporation in EVE to have it‘s own Corporation Forum, on the EVE Online forum. Why are we doing this? There are two reasons basically.

Read full post

Candidacy period for CSM7 to open soon!

By CCP Diagoras
| Comments

The sixth Council of Stellar Management’s term is due to end on April 4th, and as such it’s now time to start up the machine that is the CSM election cycle! CSM election results announced at Fanfest 2011 This CSM term will see a change to the election process where upon being approved by CCP, the candidates must prove a certain level of support in order to be included in the final candidate list.

Read full post

Your EVE client needs YOU!

By CCP Masheen
| Comments

Some of you may have heard about the re-organization that is ongoing within EVE development led by CCP Unifex. A part of this re-organization is the formation of a group of developers within a larger segment called EVE Service Quality. EVE Service Quality includes Customer Support, Community Relations, Virtual World Operations and now a dedicated group of EVE ‘Live’ developers.

Read full post

CSM December summit – meeting minutes are out

By CCP Xhagen
| Comments

The sixth CSM and CCP had their second scheduled summit from December 7th to December 9th, 2011. A wide variety of topics was covered during the summit, as can be seen from the table of contents listed below. The full meeting minutes can be found here: http://www.eveonline.com/council/transcripts/2011/CSM_CCP_Mettings_7-9_12_2011.pdf Meeting with the Senior Producer of EVE Online The CSM EVE veterans/loyalty program The economy The PLEX Security Crucible wrapup Incursions Null sec –stations, so...

Read full post

Little improvements: Making the world a little better pt.2

By CCP Punkturis
| Comments

Hi! Here‘s a few more little things from Team BFF to make your life easier. We didn‘t have much time for doing this so we mostly just harvested good ideas from the forums and prioritized by how much work it would be to implement them (and things that I personally find annoying when playing EVE - heh). Filtering skills This was asked for a lot in the comments thread for my last devblog, filtering of skills! We added a filter box above your skill list in the character sheet and in the skill queue...

Read full post

Remember the old new Neocom?

By CCP Optimal
| Comments

A year ago we published this devblog, where we made all sorts of promises about a brand new, customizable neocom. Well, better late than never, right? To begin with, I would like to apologize for the latency and assure you that the blog was in fact not a poorly timed April fool’s joke.

Read full post

Capsuleers: Keeping CONCORD busy since 2003.

By CCP Diagoras
| Comments

First up, if numbers like these interest you and you’re a twitter user, you may also be interested in my twitter page! Now that my shameless plug is out the way, with this blog I thought I'd respond to several requests that have been received for statistics relating to CONCORD/law enforcement losses.

Read full post

Community events at Fanfest 2012

By CCP Navigator
| Comments

As hundreds of players from all over the world prepare for the trip to the Harpa center in Reykjavik for Fanfest 2012, we here in the Community team wanted to give you an insight into some of the community events we will be hosting this year. The aim of community events at Fanfest is to provide players with non-EVE activities that they can participate in outside of the normal roundtables, presentations and panels.

Read full post