Dev Blogs

Archive

Viewing archived items for May 2009

New Level 4 Agents

By CCP Molock
| Comments

Since Apocrypha, one of the ongoing efforts we've been undertaking in Content is the renovation of old missions and deadspace areas. Part of the incentive for this initiative has to do with the fact that a lot of this stuff has been sitting in the game for years and simply needs some freshening up.

Read full post

Episode VII: Revenge of The Alliance Tournament

By CCP Loxy
| Comments

Ladies, Gentlemen and Mentlegen... It's time again to put the wheels in motion for the Seventh Alliance Tournament. Starting in early September this year, you can all look forward to three weekends of mayhem and explosive action on the greatest stage in EVE. We have some pretty exciting ideas for improvements this year to the whole show, and there will be a full blog on the tournament itself in a couple of weeks. That will be when we announce the instructions on how to sign up, full rul...

Read full post

Meet the Delegates of the Third CSM

By CCP Xhagen
| Comments

Onward we march with the CSM, the progress made so far has been measurable and good. The election results have now been confirmed and we're pleased to introduce the delegates for the third CSM: Name Character Country Votes Valentijn Geirnaert Dierdra Vaal Netherlands 2967 Vuk Lau Vuk Lau Serbia 2020 Allison Nixon mazzilliu United States 1983 John Zastrow Zastrow J United States 1853 Hendrik Scheider Erik Finnegan Germany 1825 Brian Haines Avalloc United States 1581 Jeremy Jankie Omber Zombie Aus...

Read full post

I didn't want that ship anyway

By CCP Diagoras
| Comments

It was November of 2004, and CCP had just released the brand new Exodus expansion a couple of days beforehand. With extreme confidence, I dock up in Yulai X - DED Assembly Plant and purchased for myself one of the newly released ships, a Catalyst class destroyer. I then proceeded to spend over ten million ISK fitting the newest tech two modules to it. I went forth, in search of war targets of my corporation at the time, and at the second gate I came to, I found an enemy interceptor.

Read full post

Apocrypha 1.2 - Important Overview Indicator Changes

By CCP Greyscale
| Comments

TL;DR AFTER PATCH, BLINKY PEOPLE ON OVERVIEW = WAR TARGETS, NOT OUTLAWS. Changes in Apocrypha In Apocrypha, we made a couple of adjustments to the overview, one of which was probably more obvious and the other less so. The obvious one was the fact that, if you hold down control, it now freezes the overview in place in addition to letting you target whatever you click.

Read full post

The Rediscovered Scrolls

By CCP t0nyG
| Comments

UPDATE: The first CORPS report has gone live. After some internal deliberation, we decided that Intergalactic Summit was the best place to post them, as they are presented entirely in-context and thus have more of a rolepayer's ambience than something which belongs in EVE Fiction.

Read full post