Dev Blogs

Archive

Viewing archived items for November 2008

News on the next QEN and a new Econ Devblog

By CCP Dr.EyjoG
| Comments

News on the next QEN and a new Econ Devblog Unfortunately we were not able to finalize the 2nd quarter, 2008 Quarterly Economic Journal before Thanksgiving despite our best efforts in mining through hundreeds of gigabytes of mission data. So instead of giving you a QEN with thin discussion on missions and their statistics we decided to work a little further on getting a better dataset and delay the publishing by another week. However with new team members we are able to churn out recent...

Read full post

Military Experts are calling this Alliance Tournament VI

By CCP Mindstar
| Comments

Yes... You read correctly! It is with great pleasure that I announce that we are in the initial stages of organizing another Alliance PVP Tournament. There have been a few threads on the forums over the last few weeks while we have been finalizing this, and I have been itching to reply to each one with this news! As with previous tournaments, it's going to have excitement, explosions, extravagant setups, exotic dancers and plenty more (well maybe not exotic dancers; we will see how we g...

Read full post

The Council of Stellar Management: second election results are in!

By CCP Xhagen

Meet the Delegates of the Second CSM. This has been a wild ride so far, and we have just begun. The election results have now been confirmed and we're pleased to introduce the first delegates for the new CSM: Name Character Country Votes Vuk Lau Vuk Lau Serbia 2033 Eva Jobse Ankhesentapemkah Netherlands 1777 Charlie Eriksen LaVista Vista Denmark 1350 Sean Conover Darius JOHNSON United States 1327 Valentine Obasuyi Pattern Clarc United Kingdom 1005 Marcell Tóth Tusko Hopkins Hungary 935 ...

Read full post

EVE API - Quantum Rise

By CCP Elerhino
| Comments

Following the Quantum Rise release we've deployed the latest version of the EVE API. The most notable additions are Certificates and Medals.We added a list of granted certificates to the character sheet as well as a new page, /eve/CertificateTree.xml.aspx, which is similar to /eve/SkillTree.xml.aspx but displays all available certificates grouped by categories and classes.

Read full post

The second election for the CSM

By CCP Xhagen
| Comments

Today the voting booth has been opened for the second CSM. The campaign so far has been vibrant and lively and we truly look forward to seeing the results. Why should you vote? This question is asked in every election, no matter where said election is being held.

Read full post

I can resist anything but temptation

By CCP Oveur
| Comments

"I can resist anything but temptation." -Oscar Wilde Unfortunately for you, the rumors of my death have been highly exaggerated. I‘ve seen the occasional post inquiring about my demise. While flattering, I think most people have forgotten all about the old nerfs and more vividly remember some random jokes while I was flaming some poor soul on the forums. I‘m now many years older and a bit wiser.

Read full post