Dev Blogs

Archive

Viewing archived items for March 2008

I have a secret...

By CCP Ginger
| Comments

And it's not in my pants! Hello everyone, I am Ginger and you may remember me from such blogs as "Immersionalism, it rocks" or "WAR, it’s beautiful". Well now I am the new volunteer manager and I’m here to talk to you about our volunteers and what they do to make EVE a better place to be. The plan is to devote a blog to each of our volunteer teams to give you a general overview of their purpose, day to day running, an idea what it’s like to be in them, and what sort of applicants they look for. ...

Read full post

The Council of Stellar Management

By CCP Xhagen
| Comments

In November 2007, we approached Fanfest goers with our ideas for a player-elected council, the Council of Stellar Management (CSM). We received variety of comments and suggestions and much discussion was held in the wake of the blog that was published shortly after Fanfest. Now the time of contemplation has passed and the hour of action has come. Below is the timeline for the next half a year concerning the CSM so you should be able to make preparations in time should you wish to throw your hat ...

Read full post