Dev Blogs

Archive

Viewing archived items for November 2007

I want you (to join my corp)!

By CCP Fear
| Comments

It has been a long time since my last, and first, blog but here we are again. Usually I can type endlessly about something that usually turns out to be nothing. Some would think it is a good quality, I however believe it to be... well I honestly don't care. I am going to try to be short (read "yeah right"), but it might end up a bit longer.

Read full post

EVE TV - Season One finale!

By EVETV spiralJunkie
| Comments

November 24th will see the end of EVE TV Season One. Admittedly, we started a little shaky and took a few episodes to find our feet. But, we can all agree that the core EVE TV team (Xyliana, Loxyrider, StevieSG, Julian, Mike the Greek and Cynthia) did a wonderful job. Each member deserves a huge pat on the back.

Read full post

Attribute Reassignment Modifier Scripts and Bandwidth

By CCP Fendahl
| Comments

In addition to a host of other features slated for deployment in our forthcoming expansion, EVE: Trinity also introduces two new features: Attribute Reassignment Modifier Scripts and bandwidth. Attribute Reassignment Modifier Scripts Attribute Reassignment Modifier (ARM) Scripts are non-consumable charges that modify the attributes of modules they are installed in.

Read full post

Getting the message across

By Zapatero
| Comments

We may have looked like teachers, or scientists, or perhaps a team of lawn bowlers who had gotten lost and had to ask directions, but the E-ON "Pub Team" at least managed to get our collective asses in gear and get some shirts made up for this year's Fanfest.

Read full post

More Changes with Invention in Trinity

By CCP Chronotis
| Comments

Fanfest is now over, and it was awesome experience. Being able to sit down face to face and focus on many issues and future aspirations we both have for Eve was much more productive than feedback on the forums. Today, I have been shuffling through over seven pages of notes from a single round table, notes that will be turned into planned fixes, balancing, improvements and new features for future patches.

Read full post

The Council of Stellar Management

By CCP Xhagen
| Comments

Ever since our CEO, Hilmar Pétursson, announced the re-emergence of the Council of Stellar Management (CSM) last spring we have been working feverishly at trying to make it bigger and better than the earlier version. When it was implemented last time players could volunteer for the CSM and they were then handpicked by us. What we wish to do is to take this to a new level and let you the players elect representatives to the CSM.

Read full post

Quarterly Economic Newsletter, 3rd Quarter 2007

By CCP Dr.EyjoG
| Comments

The first Quarterly Economic Newsletter for EVE online is now available for download as a pdf document. Indeed this is the first economic newsletter of any online universe and it is your enthusiasm for the economics of the game that has made this possible.

Read full post

Penguins in Space

By CCP Lingorm
| Comments

With the release of the new Mac and Linux clients today we thought it best to put together a list of common questions and answers. Some of the answers will be links to Knowledge Base articles that have the correct information, others will be direct answers. Ready? So here we go. Q. Is this a native client? Yes and No.

Read full post