Dev Blogs

Archive

Viewing archived items for March 2006

EON Issue #3 - available to pre-order, ships April 7th

By Zapatero
| Comments

The third issue of EON magazine is now available for pre-order. We are deep into production right now but it will be ready for posting on April 7th. As ever you can buy a single issue or subscribe from Issue#2 or Issue#3. Be careful when you order as there are four options; a single issue #3, a single issue #2, a subscription starting from issue #3 and a subscription starting from issue #2.

Read full post

Changes made to complex NPC groups and a few missions

By CCP TomB
| Comments

Everybody knooooows ... complexes and missions have been missing out on all the fun with the new NPC pirate types that came in Red Moon Rising, now we have finally squeezed them in. The changes were done on large scale where many frigates and cruisers have been upgraded and others been replaced with new opponents.

Read full post

To The EVE Community: Thank You

By CCP t0nyG
| Comments

Greetings, Fellow Captains. I’ve made it a point in my life to stay as far beneath the radar as possible, so this dev blog is one of the most difficult things I’ve ever had to write. However, a formal introduction is long overdue, so please bear with me as I try and muddle my way through it. First and foremost, let me begin by sincerely thanking all of you—the EVE Online community—for your astounding support and encouragement.

Read full post