Dev Blogs

Archive

Viewing archived items for March 2005

Freighters, some sneak peeks

By CCP Oveur

Since the modelling and texturing of the Freighters are done, we figured we'd leak some nice pic's of them. Freighters will be able to move 100.000 M3 but only between stations, so they can't participate in mining operations. Here's the Gallente Freighter, the Caldari Freighter, the Minmatar Freighter and the Amarr Freighter

Read full post

Happy easter ... yeah, right.

By CCP Red Button

I think none of you reading this are likely to forget this easter weekend any time soon. Neither is anyone here at CCP. The purpose of this dev blog is to shed a little light on what went wrong and what we are doing to make sure it doesn´t happen again. Perhaps a little background is in order.

Read full post

Lets put some shrimps on the barbie in this patch, surf and turf for the next?

By CCP Oveur

The new TQ patch is being readied up on Singularity as I just pointed out in the news. I didn't list there some of the improvements which are not yet in but we're finalizing internally. I might delay the patch to get all of these in if they take more time to finish, but unfortunately I have other things to consider than just these points.

Read full post

Ammo changes on SISI

By CCP Hammer

I had an idea for ammo when I was working on boosting projectiles. I looked at many factors involved with projectiles to try and get a good overview of where they were lacking and how they could be improved while still fitting in with the overall design philosophy. I made many spreadsheets, created many graphs and spent a lot of time on the test server shooting at other devs.

Read full post