Candidate

The Pre-Election stage has closed and all endorsements have been tallied.

BlazingBunny

Country
United States
URL
http://blazingbunnycsm.com/

I started playing in 2005 on a few back-to-back 15 day trial characters. In January 13 2009 I subbed my current main and never looked back.

I flew in a highsec mining corp until we were ripped apart by war deccing pirates. I fell in love with PvP game play (eve if I was terrible at it). After that I joined -Mostly Harmless- until I left to go join Red Versus Blue and fight in the forever war. After RvB I joined Goonswarm Fed followed by Sniggwaffe and then finally joined Northern Coalition where I play today.

I fly and fight in null sec as a fleet commander currently. The strategy of fighting opponents with less numbers but still taking the win is an amazing feeling. However recently I went to EVE Vegas and got to experience the eve community where I was invited to be a current cast member of the Open Comms talk show where I can to get my fix of community involvement once a week on Fridays.

My CSM campaign is based upon establishing a competitive balance in the eve PvP ecosystem. I think that all things should be competitive in different applications. I also believe that resources on the map should be distributed so no one region contains all of the things needed to build everything.

If I had to give you a reason to vote for me it would be my passion to this game. I care about the short term and long term game that I wouldn't push for changes that would hurt game health to give my group any advantage.

Thank you for reading this far. Vote BlazingBunny for CSM 15. Change you can trust

View all candidates

Are you sure you want to endorse this candidate?

Are you sure you want to withdraw your endorsement?