Candidate

You must log in to a valid EVE Online account in order to endorse or vote for candidates.

Sort Dragon

This would be my 3rd run for csm. I was a member of csm 8 and csm 10. I would like to say I had complete success on both my terms on csm but I will begrudgingly admit that I also had faults and failures. I would say this year is my chance to show that I am still good at what I know and still have the ability to share it with people on the csm and ccp and especially with you the players. I do not believe I deserve it just because I have been a csm before and run a coalition. I believe I should be elected for what I can bring to the table.

In game I run a moderately sized coalition called Guardians of the Galaxy, GOTG for short. We have also been referenced in the past as Dumpster Co (which I personally prefer but that is just me.) I am CEO of darkness alliance a former member of Stain Wagon and N3 coalition. I am famous for speaking my mind and not always being totally diplomatic, I am also famous or infamous for being a backstabber. I gave up not long ago trying to defend this because I came to the realisation that if that is how people see me then they are welcome to their opinions. I can be abrasive but to people in my coalition I am known to be open to talking to if and when needed.

View all candidates

Are you sure you want to endorse this candidate?

Are you sure you want to withdraw your endorsement?