Candidate

The Pre-Election stage has closed and all endorsements have been tallied.

Evie Kouvo

Country
United States
URL

Now, I live a wandering life. I set up small gangs and flash forms for targets of opportunity. I log out in any section of space, in stations, or not. I will spend long stretches of time scanning chains of wormholes looking for people trying to clear combat sites. I try my hand at baiting responses from locals. I run bubble traps which prevent targets from landing on their home and often allows us to kill a target without resistance. I have run operations that use jump destroyers with combat scanners to move threats off the field allowing us to kill the targets we want. And I have run operations that call for a straight armor brawl against another fleet. My only issue with the diversity of tactics we have available to us is the frequency in which we get to use them. I would love to be running these operations and planning and tinkering every hour of playing.

Wormholes are self-regulating. As more people join and run sites and make isk, so do the rate of hunters however, the inverse is true as well. Many of us started in a wormhole, running a combat site for isk or huffing gas. I know, I started in a C4 running the combat sites in our C3 static to make isk barely checking directional scanners and unaware of the threat that could always be. I know without question that if the rate of new folk slow there will be less for everyone. I plan to stay true to that belief and work alongside CCP to bring new bros back to wormhole space so they too can rat, make isk, learn pvp, die in a fight, get back up again, and get better and better and better.

View all candidates

Are you sure you want to endorse this candidate?

Are you sure you want to withdraw your endorsement?