Candidate

The Pre-Election stage has closed and all endorsements have been tallied.

Broodin

You will often hear me say things such as “a pessimist says no one should have that… an optimist says everyone should be able to have that”. This is because I have a less common outlook on gaming in general and a deliberate approach to my problem-solving process in EvE. This outlook combined with my experiences traveling this game in both a 15 person indy corp along with one of the largest groups in the game has led to the approaches I take.

I want to see everyone succeed in their own way and by their own measurement. While that may not be actually possible I strive to help as many as possible to reach that outcome. There is nothing I enjoy more in my life than helping someone to learn, to grow or to see someone I have helped succeed at a long-struggled task. I spend most of my recent game time in High security space teaching and training new players who seek knowledge through Karmafleet University but also run my main in Karmafleet.

I appreciate the time you took to read this, thank you and hopefully I will have earned your vote.

View all candidates

Are you sure you want to endorse this candidate?

Are you sure you want to withdraw your endorsement?