Patch Notes for March 2016 Release | EVE Online

Patch Notes for March 2016 Release

2016-04-19 - By CCP Phantom

Patch Notes for March 2016  Release 1.13
Released on Tuesday, April 19th, 2016

Features & Changes

Miscellaneous:

• Minor updates on the third party EULAs.

Patch Notes for March 2016  Release 1.12
Released on Thursday, April 14th, 2016

Features & Changes

Miscellaneous:

• The Honor Guards of the Champions for houses Tash-Murkon and Kor-Azor and their teams have arrived in Amarr in anticipation of the final of the Amarr Succession Trials.  

Project Discovery:

• Progress in the tutorial is now saved, so that the tutorial can be resumed or skipped when the window is re-opened.

Skins:

• The Oracle, Omen and Abaddon Imperial Armament SKINS are now on the Market.

Defect Fixes

Project Discovery:

• Minor UI bug fixes to the Project Discovery window.

Patch Notes for March 2016  Release 1.11
Released on Tuesday, April 12th, 2016

Features & Changes

Graphics:

Defect Fixes

User Interface:

• Protected against a rare bug where modules are missing in the HUD after a session change.

Patch Notes for March 2016  Release 1.10
Released on Thursday, April 7th, 2016

Defect Fixes

Miscellaneous:

• Improvements to the backend system.

Patch Notes for March 2016  Release 1.9
Released on Tuesday, April 5th, 2016

Features & Changes

Graphics:

Project Discovery:

• You now have the option to skip or start the tutorial for Project Discovery.
  • A button to acquire a new task image is now available in the window.
  • The Submission History button has been removed, as the consensus samples no longer count towards accuracy rating changes.

Patch Notes for March 2016  Release 1.8
Released on Wednesday, March 30th, 2016

Features & Changes

User Interface:

• Simplified and shortened the kill feedback animation.

Defect Fixes

Graphics:

• Fixed an issue with billboards playing full screen on Mac clients.

Patch Notes for March 2016  Release 1.7
Released on Tuesday, March 23rd, 2016

Defect Fixes

User Interface:

• Fixed an issue where the ECM icon shown under a target would not dim to indicate failure during its first cycle

Patch Notes for March 2016  Release 1.6
Released on Tuesday, March 22nd, 2016

Features & Changes

The Hunt (Event)

• Guristas Detention and Transportation sites have had their loot tables updated

User Interface:

• Increased the rate at which destroyed targets disappear from the UI.

Defect Fixes

Graphics:

• Updated the billboard video display.
  • Kill marks on the Chameleon no longer flicker in warp.
  • Moved the forward turret hardpoint on the Scythe and variants to prevent kill mark occlusion.

User Interface:

• An issue with the celestial Beacon for the Guristas Transportation site has been fixed

Patch Notes for March 2016  Release 1.5
Released on Friday, March 18th, 2016

Features & Changes

Event:

The Hunt

Intel from the Valkyrie has revealed that numerous pilots have been kidnapped and imprisoned by a select group of Guristas. The same cell that intercepted the Guristas communications have also taken down the tech that hides their facilities harboring the captured pilots. Held for research and then transported to an unknown faction calling themselves "Schism", these pilots are doomed unless you come to their aid.

Guristas Detention Sites dot all regions of space and appear to be initial holding tanks for kidnapped pilots.

Guristas Transportation Sites are more guarded, found in low sec space, and often store more valuable caches of items.

• Search for the facilities
  • Destroy any Guristas forces that stand in your way
  • Loot the spoils

The Hunt will end on Tuesday, March 29th.

Defect Fixes

Gameplay:

• Fixed an issue causing emergency warps to complete the "Faster than light" opportunity.

Project Discovery:

• The results window will no longer show a previously submitted samples selections in it.
  • You will now see your Analysis Kredits be awarded correctly at rank up. Analysis Kredits have always been awarded, but the UI previously failed to update due to an issue with previous results.
  • If the task image from MMOS fails to load, we will attempt to reload it.
  • While playing Project Discovery, messages will be shown when the connection fails or times out with the MMOS service.
  • Selecting the all channel button will no longer remove the zoom lock.
  • Fixed some text clipping issues with UI scaling set to 125%.

Patch Notes for March 2016  Release 1.4
Released on Wednesday, March 16th, 2016

Defect Fixes

Gameplay:

• Fixed an issue where the last charge in a turret would be expended without damage being applied.

Graphics:

• Hangar models of T3 ships update properly when subsystems are changed.
  • Invert zoom direction toggle behaves correctly in hangar view.

Technical:

• Fixed an issue where characters switching ships in space could end up in unexpected locations after a sessions change.
  • Fixed an issue where repackaging multiple tactical destroyers would not work.
  • Fixed an issue where repackaging a ship with charges loaded would not properly unload the charges.

User Interface:

• Fixed an issue where the packaged volume was not showing in the Show Info window.

Patch Notes for March 2016  Release 1.3
Released on Tuesday, March 15th, 2016

Features & Changes

Project Discovery:

• Added 14 new Analyst Kredit offers to the SOE LP Store.
    • Facial Augmentations:
      • Women's 'Waveform' Facial Augmentation
      • Women's 'Tripoint' Facial Augmentation
      • Women's 'Sparkgap' Facial Augmentation
      • Women's 'Openyagi' Facial Augmentation
      • Women's 'Guidemask' Facial Augmentation
      • Women's 'Crossgrid' Facial Augmentation
      • Men's 'Wirepoise' Facial Augmentation
      • Men's 'Twinswitch' Facial Augmentation
      • Men's 'Setcouple' Facial Augmentation
      • Men's 'Circuitrun' Facial Augmentation
      • Men's 'Bridgestat' Facial Augmentation
      • Men's 'Boneweld' Facial Augmentation
    • Drifter Boosters:
      • Antipharmakon Iokira
      • Antipharmakon Toxot

Defect Fixes:

Gameplay:

• Fixed several problems with fleet bonuses.

Localization:

• The market groups for XL missiles have had their names corrected
  • The in-game bug reporting window has been slightly increased in size to avoid overlapped text in localized clients.

Technical:

• Fixed a memory leak associated with the 'Dynamic FOV' option.

User Interface:

• New Camera: Fixed an issue which could cause the camera to break during high client load (massive fleet fights).
  • The faction indicator icon for the Sentient Signal Amplifier has been corrected.
  • The icon for a ECM module shown under their active target will now dim correctly when the target is not successfully jammed.

Patch Notes for March 2016  Release 1.2

Released on Friday, March 11th, 2016

Defect Fixes:

Audio:

• Removed the audio component of the Improved Kill Feedback target destruction notification alert.

Gameplay:

• Fixed an issue where the capacity bonus was not being applied for Gallente, Amarr, Blood, Dark Blood, Sansha, Serpentis, Shadow, and True Sansha control towers of all sizes.
  • Strontium Clathrates consumption for Triage and Siege modules has been fixed back to normal levels

Modules:

• Stasis Grappler modules now require the skill Evasive Maneuvering rather than the skill Propulsion Jamming
  • Overheating sensor boosters and remote sensor boosters now correctly increases the ECCM effects of the module.
  • Added a appropriate message when the activation of an ECM module fails due to an invalid target

User Interface:

• Fixed an issue where changing ships in station with certain windows open would cause all the windows to close
  • Fixed an issue where the right-click on the active ship in the inventory would not display all the options it was supposed to

Patch Notes for March 2016  Release 1.1

Released on Thursday, March 10th, 2016

Defect Fixes:

Gameplay:

• Fixed an issue where mission triggers were not always being activated.

Graphics:

• Modulated the docking field tolerance in hangars to reduce ship bobbing.
  • Reinitialized the revolving docked vessel observation tracking module.

Market:

• The Shadow Serpentis Damage Control now correctly displays within the "Faction and Storyline" section of the market browser.
  • The 'Shady' Sensor Booster, 'Bootleg' Remote Sensor Booster and 'Firewall' Signal Amplifier have had their market groups corrected.

Modules:

• Faction and Officer Signal Amplifiers and Burst Jammers now display the correct indicator in the top left corner of their icon.

Missions & NPCs:

• The Advanced Military career mission "Glue (9 of 10)" can now be completed.

Patch Notes for March 2016  Release 1.0

Released on Wednesday, March 8th, 2016

Features & Changes:

Audio:

Exploration:

• Gameplay changes have been made within the Drifter Hive sites inside the Drifter wormholes.
  • Increased NPC activity within the Drifter wormholes.

Graphics:

• The station service locations for Amarr & Minmatar Outposts have been updated to fit better with the station design.
  • The UI bracket is now animated when an enemy target is destroyed.
  • The 'Load Station Environment' toggle has been removed from the graphic settings inside the settings menu.

Implants & Boosters:

• Five new legal consumable boosters are available to obtain from the Drifter Hive wormhole systems, there are no penalties for consuming them.
    • Antipharmakon Aeolis
      Booster slot 1
      Capacitor Modifier: 8%
      Booster Duration: 30 minutes

• Antipharmakon Iokira
      Booster slot 2
      Tracking Speed Bonus: 8%

• Antipharmakon Kosybo
      Booster slot 1
      Armor Repair Bonus: 8%

• Antipharmakon Thureo
      Booster slot 1
      Shield Boost Bonus: 8%

• Antipharmakon Toxot
      Booster slot 3
      Flight Time Bonus: 8%

Modules:

• Citadel Cruise Missiles and Citadel Torpedoes have been renamed XL Cruise Missiles and XL Torpedoes respectively.
  • New Stasis Grappler modules have been released.
    • Stasis Grapplers are a new form of webifier that may only be fit to Battleships and Capital Ships, and are limited to one per ship.
    • Stasis Grapplers use falloff for most of their effective range, and therefore they are strongest at very close range and have reduced effectiveness at range
    • All the details of these new modules can be found in this forum feedback thread.
  • A new round of Module Tiericide has been released, bring changes and improvements to hundreds of modules.
    • This round of tiericide covers Target Painters, Sensor Dampeners, ECM Jammers, ECM Bursts, Tracking Computers, Remote Tracking Computers, Omnidirectional Tracking Links, Tracking Enhancers, Omnidirectional Tracking Enhancers, Gyrostabilizers, Magnetic Field Stabiliziers, Heat Sinks, Ballistic Control Systems, Drone Damage Amplifiers, Stasis Webifiers, Warp Disruptors and Scramblers, Sensor Boosters, Remote Sensor Boosters, Signal Amplifiers, ECCM, Projected ECCM, Sensor Backup Arrays, Capacitor Batteries and Damage Controls.
    • Highlights of these changes include:
      • A revamped falloff formula for all electronic warfare modules that reduces effect strength at long range instead of using random chance.
      • Significant increases to Target Painter range.
      • Sensor Boosters and ECCM have been fully merged into one set of modules that provides bonuses to Scan Resolution, Targeting Range and Omni Sensor Strength. Similar merging has occurred for Remote Sensor Boosters and Projected ECCM, and for Signal Amplifiers and Sensor Backup Arrays.
      • Cap Batteries now reduce the strength of incoming capacitor warfare effects, rather than having a chance to reflect the hostile effects. They have also been buffed significantly.
      • Damage Controls are now passive modules, and provide reduces hull resistances. This extra hull resistance has been integrated directly into the base ship stats, providing every ship in the game with 33% base hull damage resistances. New faction and officer Damage Controls have been added.
    • Full details of these module tiericide changes can be found in the following forum feedback and discussion threads:
    • As part of this module tiericide, many module types are being converted into different types. The list of converted types follows:
      • Partial Weapon Navigation is being converted to Phased Scoped Target Painter
      • Indirect Scanning Dampening Unit I is being converted to Phased Muon Scoped Sensor Dampener
      • 'Broker' Remote Sensor Dampener I is being converted to 'Executive' Sensor Dampener
      • Initiated Ion Field ECM I is being converted to Hypnos Scoped Magnetometric ECM
      • FZ-3 Subversive Spatial Destabilizer ECM is being converted to BZ-5 Scoped Gravimetric ECM
      • 'Penumbra' White Noise ECM is being converted to Umbra Scoped Radar ECM
      • Faint Phase Inversion ECM I is being converted to Enfeebling Scoped Ladar ECM
      • 'Hypnos' Multispectral ECM I is being converted to Compulsive Scoped Multispectral ECM
      • 1Z-3 Subversive ECM Eruption is being converted to Cetus Scoped Burst Jammer
      • 'Prayer' Remote Tracking Computer is being converted to P-S Compact Remote Tracking Computer
      • 'Tycoon' Remote Tracking Computer is being converted to 'Enterprise' Remote Tracking Computer
      • Monopulse Tracking Mechanism I is being converted to F-12 Enduring Tracking Computer
      • 'Orion' Tracking CPU I is being converted to Optical Compact Tracking Computer
      • 'Economist' Tracking Computer I is being converted to 'Marketeer' Tracking Computer
      • Beta-Nought Tracking Mode is being converted to 'Basic' Tracking Enhancer
      • Azimuth Descalloping Tracking Enhancer is being converted to 'Basic' Tracking Enhancer
      • F-AQ Delay-Line Scan Tracking Subroutines is being converted to 'Basic' Tracking Enhancer
      • Beam Parallax Tracking Program is being converted to 'Basic' Tracking Enhancer
      • Sigma-Nought Tracking Mode I is being converted to Fourier Compact Tracking Enhancer
      • Auto-Gain Control Tracking Enhancer I is being converted to Fourier Compact Tracking Enhancer
      • F-aQ Phase Code Tracking Subroutines is being converted to Fourier Compact Tracking Enhancer
      • Lateral Gyrostabilizer is being converted to 'Basic' Gyrostabilizer
      • F-M2 Weapon Inertial Suspensor is being converted to 'Basic' Gyrostabilizer
      • Hydraulic Stabilization Actuator is being converted to 'Basic' Gyrostabilizer
      • Stabilized Weapon Mounts is being converted to 'Basic' Gyrostabilizer
      • Cross-Lateral Gyrostabilizer I is being converted to Counterbalanced Compact Gyrostabilizer
      • F-M3 Munition Inertial Suspensor is being converted to Counterbalanced Compact Gyrostabilizer
      • Pneumatic Stabilization Actuator I is being converted to Counterbalanced Compact Gyrostabilizer
      • Monophonic Stabilization Actuator I is being converted to 'Kindred' Gyrostabilizer
      • Monophonic Stabilization Actuator I Blueprint is being converted to 'Kindred' Gyrostabilizer Blueprint
      • Heat Exhaust System is being converted to 'Basic' Heat Sink
      • C3S Convection Thermal Radiator is being converted to 'Basic' Heat Sink
      • 'Boreas' Coolant System is being converted to 'Basic' Heat Sink
      • Stamped Heat Sink is being converted to 'Basic' Heat Sink
      • Thermal Exhaust System I is being converted to Extruded Compact Heat Sink
      • C4S Coiled Circuit Thermal Radiator is being converted to Extruded Compact Heat Sink
      • 'Skadi' Coolant System I is being converted to Extruded Compact Heat Sink
      • 'Mangonel' Heat Sink I is being converted to 'Trebuchet' Heat Sink
      • 'Mangonel' Heat Sink I Blueprint is being converted to 'Trebuchet' Heat Sink Blueprint
      • Insulated Stabilizer Array is being converted to 'Basic' Magnetic Field Stabilizer
      • Linear Flux Stabilizer is being converted to 'Basic' Magnetic Field Stabilizer
      • Gauss Field Balancer is being converted to 'Basic' Magnetic Field Stabilizer
      • Magnetic Vortex Stabilizer is being converted to 'Basic' Magnetic Field Stabilizer
      • Insulated Stabilizer Array I is being converted to Vortex Compact Magnetic Field Stabilizer
      • Linear Flux Stabilizer I is being converted to Vortex Compact Magnetic Field Stabilizer
      • Gauss Field Balancer I is being converted to Vortex Compact Magnetic Field Stabilizer
      • 'Capitalist' Magnetic Field Stabilizer I is being converted to 'Monopoly' Magnetic Field Stabilizer
      • 'Capitalist' Magnetic Field Stabilizer I Blueprint is being converted to 'Monopoly' Magnetic Field Stabilizer Blueprint
      • Muon Coil Bolt Array I is being converted to Crosslink Compact Ballistic Control System
      • Multiphasic Bolt Array I is being converted to Crosslink Compact Ballistic Control System
      • 'Pandemonium' Ballistic Enhancement is being converted to Crosslink Compact Ballistic Control System
      • Ballistic 'Purge' Targeting System I is being converted to 'Full Duplex' Ballistic Control System
      • Ballistic 'Purge' Targeting System I Blueprint is being converted to 'Full Duplex' Ballistic Control System Blueprint
      • 'Langour' Drive Disruptor I is being converted to X5 Enduring Stasis Webifier
      • Patterned Stasis Web I is being converted to Fleeting Compact Stasis Webifier
      • Fleeting Progressive Warp Scrambler I is being converted to Faint Epsilon Scoped Warp Scrambler
      • Fleeting Warp Disruptor I is being converted to Faint Scoped Warp Disruptor
      • GLFF Containment Field is being converted to 'Basic' Damage Control
      • Interior Force Field Array is being converted to 'Basic' Damage Control
      • F84 Local Damage System is being converted to 'Basic' Damage Control
      • Systematic Damage Control is being converted to 'Basic' Damage Control
      • 'Gonzo' Damage Control I is being converted to 'Radical' Damage Control
      • 'Gonzo' Damage Control I Blueprint is being converted to 'Radical' Damage Control Blueprint
      • Emergency Damage Control I is being converted to IFFA Compact Damage Control
      • F85 Peripheral Damage System I is being converted to IFFA Compact Damage Control
      • Pseudoelectron Containment Field I is being converted to IFFA Compact Damage Control
      • Micro Ld-Acid Capacitor Battery I is being converted to 'Micro' Cap Battery
      • Micro Ohm Capacitor Reserve I is being converted to 'Micro' Cap Battery
      • Micro F-4a Ld-Sulfate Capacitor Charge Unit is being converted to 'Micro' Cap Battery
      • Micro Peroxide Capacitor Power Cell is being converted to 'Micro' Cap Battery
      • Micro Capacitor Battery II is being converted to 'Micro' Cap Battery
      • Small Ohm Capacitor Reserve I is being converted to Small Compact Pb-Acid Cap Battery
      • Small F-4a Ld-Sulfate Capacitor Charge Unit is being converted to Small Compact Pb-Acid Cap Battery
      • Small Peroxide Capacitor Power Cell is being converted to Small Compact Pb-Acid Cap Battery
      • Medium Ohm Capacitor Reserve I is being converted to Medium Compact Pb-Acid Cap Battery
      • Medium F-4a Ld-Sulfate Capacitor Charge Unit is being converted to Medium Compact Pb-Acid Cap Battery
      • Medium Peroxide Capacitor Power Cell is being converted to Medium Compact Pb-Acid Cap Battery
      • Large Ohm Capacitor Reserve I is being converted to Large Compact Pb-Acid Cap Battery
      • Large F-4a Ld-Sulfate Capacitor Charge Unit is being converted to Large Compact Pb-Acid Cap Battery
      • Large Peroxide Capacitor Power Cell is being converted to Large Compact Pb-Acid Cap Battery
      • ECCM - Radar I is being converted to Sensor Booster I
      • ECCM - Ladar I is being converted to Sensor Booster I
      • ECCM - Magnetometric I is being converted to Sensor Booster I
      • ECCM - Gravimetric I is being converted to Sensor Booster I
      • ECCM - Omni I is being converted to Sensor Booster I
      • ECCM - Radar I Blueprint is being converted to Sensor Booster I Blueprint
      • ECCM - Ladar I Blueprint is being converted to Sensor Booster I Blueprint
      • ECCM - Magnetometric I Blueprint is being converted to Sensor Booster I Blueprint
      • ECCM - Gravimetric I Blueprint is being converted to Sensor Booster I Blueprint
      • ECCM - Omni I Blueprint is being converted to Sensor Booster I Blueprint
      • Alumel Radar ECCM Sensor Array I is being converted to Alumel-Wired Enduring Sensor Booster
      • Alumel Ladar ECCM Sensor Array I is being converted to Alumel-Wired Enduring Sensor Booster
      • Alumel Gravimetric ECCM Sensor Array I is being converted to Alumel-Wired Enduring Sensor Booster
      • Alumel Omni ECCM Sensor Array I is being converted to Alumel-Wired Enduring Sensor Booster
      • Alumel Magnetometric ECCM Sensor Array I is being converted to Alumel-Wired Enduring Sensor Booster
      • Supplemental Ladar ECCM Scanning Array I is being converted to Alumel-Wired Enduring Sensor Booster
      • Supplemental Gravimetric ECCM Scanning Array I is being converted to Alumel-Wired Enduring Sensor Booster
      • Supplemental Omni ECCM Scanning Array I is being converted to Alumel-Wired Enduring Sensor Booster
      • Supplemental Radar ECCM Scanning Array I is being converted to Alumel-Wired Enduring Sensor Booster
      • Supplemental Magnetometric ECCM Scanning Array I is being converted to Alumel-Wired Enduring Sensor Booster
      • Extra Radar ECCM Scanning Array I is being converted to F-90 Compact Sensor Booster
      • Extra Ladar ECCM Scanning Array I is being converted to F-90 Compact Sensor Booster
      • Extra Gravimetric ECCM Scanning Array I is being converted to F-90 Compact Sensor Booster
      • Extra Magnetometric ECCM Scanning Array I is being converted to F-90 Compact Sensor Booster
      • Gravimetric Positional ECCM Sensor System I is being converted to F-90 Compact Sensor Booster
      • Radar Positional ECCM Sensor System I is being converted to F-90 Compact Sensor Booster
      • Omni Positional ECCM Sensor System I is being converted to F-90 Compact Sensor Booster
      • Ladar Positional ECCM Sensor System I is being converted to F-90 Compact Sensor Booster
      • Magnetometric Positional ECCM Sensor System I is being converted to F-90 Compact Sensor Booster
      • Incremental Radar ECCM Scanning Array I is being converted to Alumel-Wired Enduring Sensor Booster
      • Incremental Ladar ECCM Scanning Array I is being converted to Alumel-Wired Enduring Sensor Booster
      • Incremental Gravimetric ECCM Scanning Array I is being converted to Alumel-Wired Enduring Sensor Booster
      • Incremental Magnetometric ECCM Scanning Array I is being converted to Alumel-Wired Enduring Sensor Booster
      • Prototype ECCM Radar Sensor Cluster is being converted to Alumel-Wired Enduring Sensor Booster
      • Prototype ECCM Ladar Sensor Cluster is being converted to Alumel-Wired Enduring Sensor Booster
      • Prototype ECCM Gravimetric Sensor Cluster is being converted to Alumel-Wired Enduring Sensor Booster
      • Prototype ECCM Omni Sensor Cluster is being converted to Alumel-Wired Enduring Sensor Booster
      • Prototype ECCM Magnetometric Sensor Cluster is being converted to Alumel-Wired Enduring Sensor Booster
      • Conjunctive Radar ECCM Scanning Array I is being converted to F-90 Compact Sensor Booster
      • Conjunctive Ladar ECCM Scanning Array I is being converted to F-90 Compact Sensor Booster
      • Conjunctive Gravimetric ECCM Scanning Array I is being converted to F-90 Compact Sensor Booster
      • Conjunctive Magnetometric ECCM Scanning Array I is being converted to F-90 Compact Sensor Booster
      • ECCM - Omni II is being converted to Sensor Booster II
      • ECCM - Gravimetric II is being converted to Sensor Booster II
      • ECCM - Ladar II is being converted to Sensor Booster II
      • ECCM - Magnetometric II is being converted to Sensor Booster II
      • ECCM - Radar II is being converted to Sensor Booster II
      • ECCM - Omni II Blueprint is being converted to Sensor Booster II Blueprint
      • ECCM - Gravimetric II Blueprint is being converted to Sensor Booster II Blueprint
      • ECCM - Ladar II Blueprint is being converted to Sensor Booster II Blueprint
      • ECCM - Magnetometric II Blueprint is being converted to Sensor Booster II Blueprint
      • ECCM - Radar II Blueprint is being converted to Sensor Booster II Blueprint
      • 'Forger' ECCM - Magnetometric I is being converted to 'Shady' Sensor Booster
      • 'Forger' ECCM - Magnetometric I Blueprint is being converted to 'Shady' Sensor Booster Blueprint
      • Basic RADAR Backup Array is being converted to 'Basic' Signal Amplifier
      • Basic Ladar Backup Array is being converted to 'Basic' Signal Amplifier
      • Basic Gravimetric Backup Array is being converted to 'Basic' Signal Amplifier
      • Basic Magnetometric Backup Array is being converted to 'Basic' Signal Amplifier
      • Basic Multi Sensor Backup Array is being converted to 'Basic' Signal Amplifier
      • Emergency Magnetometric Scanners is being converted to 'Basic' Signal Amplifier
      • Emergency Multi-Frequency Scanners is being converted to 'Basic' Signal Amplifier
      • Emergency RADAR Scanners is being converted to 'Basic' Signal Amplifier
      • Emergency Ladar Scanners is being converted to 'Basic' Signal Amplifier
      • Emergency Gravimetric Scanners is being converted to 'Basic' Signal Amplifier
      • Sealed RADAR Backup Cluster is being converted to 'Basic' Signal Amplifier
      • Sealed Magnetometric Backup Cluster is being converted to 'Basic' Signal Amplifier
      • Sealed Multi-Frequency Backup Cluster is being converted to 'Basic' Signal Amplifier
      • Sealed Ladar Backup Cluster is being converted to 'Basic' Signal Amplifier
      • Sealed Gravimetric Backup Cluster is being converted to 'Basic' Signal Amplifier
      • Surplus RADAR Reserve Array is being converted to 'Basic' Signal Amplifier
      • F-42 Reiterative RADAR Backup Sensors is being converted to 'Basic' Signal Amplifier
      • Surplus Magnetometric Reserve Array is being converted to 'Basic' Signal Amplifier
      • F-42 Reiterative Magnetometric Backup Sensors is being converted to 'Basic' Signal Amplifier
      • Surplus Multi-Frequency Reserve Array is being converted to 'Basic' Signal Amplifier
      • F-42 Reiterative Multi-Frequency Backup Sensors is being converted to 'Basic' Signal Amplifier
      • Surplus Ladar Reserve Array is being converted to 'Basic' Signal Amplifier
      • F-42 Reiterative Ladar Backup Sensors is being converted to 'Basic' Signal Amplifier
      • Surplus Gravimetric Reserve Array is being converted to 'Basic' Signal Amplifier
      • F-42 Reiterative Gravimetric Backup Sensors is being converted to 'Basic' Signal Amplifier
      • Gravimetric Backup Array I is being converted to Signal Amplifier I
      • Ladar Backup Array I is being converted to Signal Amplifier I
      • Magnetometric Backup Array I is being converted to Signal Amplifier I
      • Multi Sensor Backup Array I is being converted to Signal Amplifier I
      • RADAR Backup Array I is being converted to Signal Amplifier I
      • Gravimetric Backup Array I Blueprint is being converted to Signal Amplifier I Blueprint
      • Ladar Backup Array I Blueprint is being converted to Signal Amplifier I Blueprint
      • Magnetometric Backup Array I Blueprint is being converted to Signal Amplifier I Blueprint
      • Multi Sensor Backup Array I Blueprint is being converted to Signal Amplifier I Blueprint
      • RADAR Backup Array I Blueprint is being converted to Signal Amplifier I Blueprint
      • Protected Gravimetric Backup Cluster I is being converted to F-89 Compact Signal Amplifier
      • Protected Ladar Backup Cluster I is being converted to F-89 Compact Signal Amplifier
      • Protected Magnetometric Backup Cluster I is being converted to F-89 Compact Signal Amplifier
      • Protected Multi-Frequency Backup Cluster I is being converted to F-89 Compact Signal Amplifier
      • Protected RADAR Backup Cluster I is being converted to F-89 Compact Signal Amplifier
      • Reserve Gravimetric Scanners is being converted to F-89 Compact Signal Amplifier
      • Reserve Ladar Scanners is being converted to F-89 Compact Signal Amplifier
      • Reserve Magnetometric Scanners is being converted to F-89 Compact Signal Amplifier
      • Reserve Multi-Frequency Scanners is being converted to F-89 Compact Signal Amplifier
      • Reserve RADAR Scanners is being converted to F-89 Compact Signal Amplifier
      • Secure Gravimetric Backup Cluster I is being converted to F-89 Compact Signal Amplifier
      • Secure Ladar Backup Cluster I is being converted to F-89 Compact Signal Amplifier
      • Secure Magnetometric Backup Cluster I is being converted to F-89 Compact Signal Amplifier
      • Secure Radar Backup Cluster I is being converted to F-89 Compact Signal Amplifier
      • F-43 Repetitive Gravimetric Backup Sensors is being converted to F-89 Compact Signal Amplifier
      • F-43 Repetitive Ladar Backup Sensors is being converted to F-89 Compact Signal Amplifier
      • F-43 Repetitive Magnetometric Backup Sensors is being converted to F-89 Compact Signal Amplifier
      • F-43 Repetitive Multi-Frequency Backup Sensors is being converted to F-89 Compact Signal Amplifier
      • F-43 Repetitive RADAR Backup Sensors is being converted to F-89 Compact Signal Amplifier
      • Shielded Gravimetric Backup Cluster I is being converted to F-89 Compact Signal Amplifier
      • Shielded Ladar Backup Cluster I is being converted to F-89 Compact Signal Amplifier
      • Shielded Magnetometric Backup Cluster I is being converted to F-89 Compact Signal Amplifier
      • Shielded Radar Backup Cluster I is being converted to F-89 Compact Signal Amplifier
      • Surrogate Gravimetric Reserve Array I is being converted to F-89 Compact Signal Amplifier
      • Surrogate Ladar Reserve Array I is being converted to F-89 Compact Signal Amplifier
      • Surrogate Magnetometric Reserve Array I is being converted to F-89 Compact Signal Amplifier
      • Surrogate Multi-Frequency Reserve Array I is being converted to F-89 Compact Signal Amplifier
      • Surrogate RADAR Reserve Array I is being converted to F-89 Compact Signal Amplifier
      • Warded Gravimetric Backup Cluster I is being converted to F-89 Compact Signal Amplifier
      • Warded Ladar Backup Cluster I is being converted to F-89 Compact Signal Amplifier
      • Warded Magnetometric Backup Cluster I is being converted to F-89 Compact Signal Amplifier
      • Warded Radar Backup Cluster I is being converted to F-89 Compact Signal Amplifier
      • Gravimetric Backup Array II is being converted to Signal Amplifier II
      • Ladar Backup Array II is being converted to Signal Amplifier II
      • Magnetometric Backup Array II is being converted to Signal Amplifier II
      • Multi Sensor Backup Array II is being converted to Signal Amplifier II
      • RADAR Backup Array II is being converted to Signal Amplifier II
      • Gravimetric Backup Array II Blueprint is being converted to Signal Amplifier II Blueprint
      • Ladar Backup Array II Blueprint is being converted to Signal Amplifier II Blueprint
      • Magnetometric Backup Array II Blueprint is being converted to Signal Amplifier II Blueprint
      • Multi Sensor Backup Array II Blueprint is being converted to Signal Amplifier II Blueprint
      • RADAR Backup Array II Blueprint is being converted to Signal Amplifier II Blueprint
      • Gravimetric Firewall is being converted to 'Firewall' Signal Amplifier
      • Ladar Firewall is being converted to 'Firewall' Signal Amplifier
      • Magnetometric Firewall is being converted to 'Firewall' Signal Amplifier
      • Multi Sensor Firewall is being converted to 'Firewall' Signal Amplifier
      • RADAR Firewall is being converted to 'Firewall' Signal Amplifier
      • ECCM Projector I is being converted to Remote Sensor Booster I
      • ECCM Projector I Blueprint is being converted to Remote Sensor Booster I Blueprint
      • Scattering ECCM Projector I is being converted to Linked Enduring Sensor Booster
      • Piercing ECCM Emitter I is being converted to Coadjunct Scoped Remote Sensor Booster
      • Spot Pulsing ECCM I is being converted to F-23 Compact Remote Sensor Booster
      • Phased Muon ECCM Caster I is being converted to F-23 Compact Remote Sensor Booster
      • ECCM Projector II is being converted to Remote Sensor Booster II
      • ECCM Projector II Blueprint is being converted to Remote Sensor Booster II Blueprint
      • Prototype Sensor Booster is being converted to Alumel-Wired Enduring Sensor Booster
      • Supplemental Scanning CPU I is being converted to F-90 Compact Sensor Booster
      • Amplitude Signal Enhancer is being converted to 'Basic' Signal Amplifier
      • 'Acolyth' Signal Booster is being converted to 'Basic' Signal Amplifier
      • Type-E Discriminative Signal Augmentation is being converted to 'Basic' Signal Amplifier
      • F-90 Positional Signal Amplifier is being converted to 'Basic' Signal Amplifier
      • 'Mendicant' Signal Booster I is being converted to F-89 Compact Signal Amplifier
      • Wavelength Signal Enhancer I is being converted to F-89 Compact Signal Amplifier
      • Type-D Attenuation Signal Augmentation is being converted to F-89 Compact Signal Amplifier
      • Connected Remote Sensor Booster is being converted to F-23 Compact Remote Sensor Booster
      • 'Boss' Remote Sensor Booster is being converted to 'Bootleg' Remote Sensor Booster
      • 'Entrepreneur' Remote Sensor Booster is being converted to 'Bootleg' Remote Sensor Booster
      • 'Pacifier' Large Remote Armor Repairer is being converted to 'Peace' Large Remote Armor Repairer
      • 'Pacifier' Large Remote Armor Repairer Blueprint is being converted to 'Peace' Large Remote Armor Repairer Blueprint
      • 'Broker' Remote Sensor Dampener I Blueprint is being converted to 'Executive' Remote Sensor Dampener Blueprint
      • 'Tycoon' Remote Tracking Computer Blueprint is being converted to 'Enterprise' Remote Tracking Computer Blueprint
      • 'Economist' Tracking Computer I Blueprint is being converted to 'Marketeer' Tracking Computer Blueprint

Miscellaneous:

• The character watchlist is now known as the 'Buddy List' to better reflect its usage (and to avoid confusion with the fleet watchlist).
    • Seeing a character's online status now requires mutual consent: You will only by able to see the online status of characters on your Buddy List if they have also added you to their list. This includes restricting the 'PlayerX is now online' notification popups to mutual buddies. If another character has NOT added you back, then they will always appear with a red 'offline' indicator regardless of their actual state.
  • Moved server shutdown notifications to use the newer notification center.
  • Added the ability for CCP to send development news, server alerts, in-game news, and out of game news to the notification center.
  • EVE Flight Academy tutorial videos can now be accessed in the game client from the F12 menu.

Missions & NPCs:

• New items are available in the Sisters of EVE loyalty point store, which can be purchased with ISK, and Analysis Kredits that are gained via advancing your analyst rank in Project Discovery.
  • Drifters and Circadian Seekers have additional loot items available for plundering.
  • Drifter forces have begun to return to their wormholes, ending their assault on the Amarr Empire.

Project Discovery:

Project Discovery is now available to use, and has been added to your Neocom.

You can find out more about Project Discovery at the Project Discovery website.
Additional information is also available in the Dev Blog: Project Discovery needs you!

Science & Industry:

• Add 20 units of Strontium to manufacturing requirements all fuel block types.
  • Added 3 new structure components and their respective blueprints to the market:
    • Structure Acceleration Coils and Structure Acceleration Coils Blueprint
    • Structure Advertisement Nexus and Structure Advertisement Nexus Blueprint
    • Structure Electromagnetic Sensor and Structure Electromagnetic Sensor Blueprint
  • Change distribution of Minerals and items from Planetary Interaction (PI) of all structure components.
  • Changed name of fuel block and blueprints from racial to isotype type:
    • Amarr Fuel Block(Blueprint) becomes Helium Fuel Block(Blueprint)
    • Minmatar Fuel Block(Blueprint) becomes Hydrogen Fuel Block(Blueprint)
    • Gallente Fuel Block(Blueprint) becomes Oxygen Fuel Block(Blueprint)
    • Caldari Fuel Block(Blueprint) becomes Nitrogen Fuel Block(Blueprint)
  • All remaining Sovereignty Blockade Unit blueprints are being converted to Territorial Claim Unit Blueprints.

Skills:

• Added 4 new Structure skills to the market under the category Structure Management:
    • Structure Defensive Systems
    • Structure Electronic Systems
    • Structure Engineering Systems
    • Structure Missile Systems

Structures & Deployables:

• Starbases can now repackage the same type of items as Stations.

User Interface:

• The new Camera has been improved:
    • Various tweaks have been made to zoom, bobbing, and tracking camera movement.
    • The Tactical Overlay has been removed from the First Person Camera
    • The max zoom in orbit mode has been increased
    • Ship Speed Offset setting (in the settings menu) has been renamed to Dynamic Center Offset and now also toggles the tracking camera ship offset
    • Camera Speed setting in the settings has been replaced with Camera Inertia
  • The 'Import Skillqueue' option has been moved from training queue menu to an icon on the actual training queue
  • The default fleet history filter has been changed to be 'Broadcast History' instead of 'All'.
  • An 'Import Shopping List' option has been added to the Multibuy window.
  • Improved the bug reporting window in the client (accessed through F12 menu) with added localization, text changes (added hints) and minor layout changes.

Defect Fixes:

Gameplay:

• Warfare links no longer lose their bonus when a skill is being trained or a booster or implant changed.
  • Missiles that are in-flight when Siege or Bastion modules are toggled will now apply damage as expected, rather than always hitting for 0.
  • Contacts are now being removed from other characters contact lists when characters are being deleted preventing any "ghost actions" against them.
  • The orbit plane used by the automatic orbit command will no longer change when ship velocity changes.

Graphics:

• Adjusted lights on the Gallente Supercarrier Nyx.
  • Recalibrated the shield emitters for Angel Battleship Machariel, Caldari Cruisers Caracal and Cerberus, Caldari Dreadnought Phoenix, Caldari Marauder Golem, Minmatar Industrials Mammoth and Mastodon.
  • Altered booster effects for ships in warp to prevent exhaust clipping.
  • Reduced the flickering of lights on the Sisters of EVE Frigate Astero.
  • Updated the kill marks and logos on the Alliance Tournament XIII Sansha Cruiser Fiend and Sansha Frigate Imp prize ships.
  • Relocated the kill marks location on the Gallente Destroyers Algos and Magus to prevent manufacturer logo overlap.
  • Removed black artifacts from the sails of the Minmatar Frigates Slasher, Stiletto and Probe.
  • Reanimated Heavy Assault missile launcher loading and firing sequence.

PvE:

• The mission site for the 'Oh, the Augumene!' mission now contains the exact amount of ore required for its completion.
  • Fixed an issue where different types of incursions could appear in the same solar systems at the same time.

Skill Trading:

• Fixed issue where Users with multiple characters without Multiple Character Training had problems applying skillpoints.
  • Fixed an issue when adding skills to queue to a character without Multiple Character Training
  • Skill queue plan can now be saved in a character without Multiple Character Training
  • Multiple Character Training notification can not be dismissed and won't show when saving a skill plan.

User Interface:

• Docked Camera: Dragging items outside of inventory no longer rotates the camera.
  • New Camera:
    • Fixed 'Look At' and 'Track' incorrectly appearing in various right click menus
    • Fixed some issues that could occur when you move the Camera Center slider far to one end
    • Fixed the chase camera getting stuck at a far zoom state
    • Fixed excessive camera bobbing when in a pod
    • Auto-Tracking: Combat hotkeys no longer cause camera to track
    • Auto-Tracking: Fixed camera jitters after each jump when using autopilot
    • Tactical Mode: Zoom level is now properly remembered when jumping
    • Fixed the 'Display Zoom Buttons' option
    • Changed how the camera behaves when exiting tracking mode with Center Offset on, to prevent jarring camera movements
    • Fixed an issue which could occur when tracking an object that then disappears
    • Fixed locked 'Look At' command when alt-tabbing into a client
  • Fixing an issue that was preventing the probe scanning results filter to filter out the non-matching results that had already been identified and belonged to the same scan group as any of the items in the filter.
  • Fixed an issue that was preventing fits exported from a non-English client form being imported to an English client.
  • Fixed some capitalization issues in the overview menu
  • When training several levels of the same skill, they no longer show all as partially trained in the skill queue, if the first level is partially trained.

Third Party Development:

CREST API:

• Added information to OPTIONS calls to indicate if a resource is available to third-party developers.
  • Professionally submitted the 1 millionth change list with the sole comment of "FIRST!"
  • Added ID to inventory groups and categories.