World News

Archive

Viewing archived items for September 2015

House Khanid Inclusion Announced as Imperial Succession Committee Lays Out Rules

By Lina Ambre

Amarr Prime – The Imperial Succession Committee today announced the inclusion of House Khanid in the Championship Trials, in a development that will be shocking to some but perhaps not too surprising to keen observers of Amarr politics. While not intended as the focus of the announcement by the Succession Committee, the revelation that King Khanid II is now formally considered a Royal Heir with all the rights that entails has been seized upon as the most dramatic aspect of the released rules of...

Read full post

Amarr Empire Celebrates the Reign of Empress Jamyl I with State Funeral

By Lina Ambre

Amarr Prime – The Amarr Empire today observed the state funeral of Empress Jamyl I with the majesty and solemnity appropriate to the passing of a leader who ruled the largest and most populous empire of New Eden as a sacred figure closest to and reflecting the divine. Held in the imposing Basilica of St.

Read full post

State Funeral of Empress Jamyl I Announced by Court Chamberlain

By Lina Ambre

Amarr Prime – The state funeral of Empress Jamyl I will be held on the morning of Sunday 20th September at the Basilica of St. Gheinok the First Prophet, in the Imperial City of Dam-Torsad on Amarr Prime, it was announced today by Court Chamberlain Pomik Haromi. With security concerns at the fore since the assassination of Jamyl I by a Drifter strikeforce, there has been a great deal of speculation that the funeral would be long delayed or held without notice at all.

Read full post