Happy holidays and best wishes for the coming year from the EVE Online Customer Support Team!
From early December, and running up to the holidays themselves, CCP had promotional items available for the Crucible expansion as well as the yearly holiday gift available to all active players. These were announced in their respective blogs.
- Get jacked in the for the holidays with the genolution ca-1
- The genolution ca-2 implant is yours to redeem
- Important information regarding the neural remap gift
In addition, the Choose A Gift program and the Genolution CA-2 implant were covered completely on the Crucible website.
Unfortunately due to the new way we chose to make the holiday gift available to the player base there were some unfortunate misunderstandings and quite a lot of players completely missed out on the holiday gift! This was entirely unintentional as the plan was to make the players EVE holiday experience that much more entertaining.
We have learned from this and will ensure that other gift programs will be better in both execution and communication.
But you still want your gifts and promotional items, don’t you?
EVE Online Customer Support is going to step up to the task and ensure that every pilot that contacts us before Thursday, January 5 at 23:59 UTC will receive any gifts or promotional items that they were eligible to receive over the holiday period.
Here you can see who was eligible for what and when:
- If you had an active paid account from November 29th to December 5th you are eligible to receive the Genolution CA-1 implant.
- If you had an active paid account from December 12th to December 21st you are eligible to receive the Genolution CA-2 implant.
- If you had an active account from December 12th to January 5th then you are eligible for a choice of gift from the Choose A Gift program!
Please note that you must petition before Thursday, January 5 at 23:59 UTC!
Please submit your petition to request your holiday gift items as outlined below. You can file a petition through the website, through the in-game petition interface or by sending us an e-mail to support@EVEOnline.com. It may take a few days for us to be able to respond to your petition but we assure you that ALL petitions sent to us will be responded to.
- Please set the category to Billing & Account and the sub-category to Reactivation Offers.
- If you have multiple accounts, then please submit only one petition with information on all of your accounts.
- If you are requesting the Neural Surgery gift from the Choose A Gift program them please specify which character on which account should be receiving it.
We are sincerely sorry for all the trouble with the holiday gift program this year and we hope that you all enjoyed happy holidays regardless.
Senior GM Spiral, over and out.